Provencal Beef Stew Alongside Homemade Pasta Shapes


When nosotros were putting upwards the Christmas tree Emma was itching to purpose her novel mini cookie cutters, but alongside the tree projection already inward amount swing, saccharide cookies were non a possibility.  However, I did convey this Provencal Beef Stew simmering on the stove together with was planning to brand homemade Pappardelle pasta to instruct along alongside it.  The cookie cutters were laying most on the expanse that I was rolling out the pasta together with I had a low-cal bulb moment.  



I don't know most you, but when I saw the beef stew on Tessa's instagram, I couldn't instruct it out of my caput : )  It is similar to my Tuscan Beef & Vegetable Stew, but a picayune simpler together with a flake to a greater extent than stew-like vs. soup.  It is a novel favorite of our family's.



I intend the shapes turned out together with then cute that I had to portion it here.  It would live on darling for a cozy Christmas dinner - peculiarly if at that spot are children around.  Emma was to a greater extent than than happy to fish out her shapes together with slurp upwards the stew.  The pasta tin live on pre-made together with the stew is seat together before inward the day, simmers together with makes your trouble solid odor together with then yummy - a perfect scent to greet your Christmas guests.


The pasta is real elementary to make.  You tin follow my directions hither from a by post.  Typically, nosotros serve it alongside homemade beef ragu, but it was together with then delicious alongside this flavorful beef provencal soup.




The pasta cooks inward merely 1-2 minutes since it is fresh.




I can't instruct plenty of cozy candlelit dinners this fourth dimension of year.  We volition definitely making this ane time to a greater extent than real soon.

2 Responses to "Provencal Beef Stew Alongside Homemade Pasta Shapes"

  1. It's great I could find your blog. The info you have here is top=notch. If you don't mind, you can check mine out at Facebook dating. It's a great one.

    https://www.momsall.com/fb-dating-app/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your recipe is top-notch ... Cant wait try them ... will give you feed backI

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel