Easy Gift Ideas For The Holidays | $15 & $25 Gifts


My sis lately said to me - I involve a $15 gift for teachers, what create yous have?  So, I've lay together a duo of gift ideas from my store - each gear upwards a toll signal to arrive slow for you.  Like many of you, our extended menage unit of measurement does a gift telephone commutation alongside a $25 limit, together with thus I'm e'er on the picket for something non bad for $25.  Below, you'll notice several ideas for $15 together with $25 gifts.









Red Le Pen + Tablet | $14

Especially for the holidays, I'm offering my favorite tablet alongside 4 Red Le Pens.  This is a non bad gift for teachers - what instructor doesn't dearest a practiced ruby pen!





Monogrammed Linen Tea Towel + Hand-Dipped Taper Candle | $25
Grey/Black Towel + Candle Set
Red/Natural Towel + Candle Set

One of my favorite things to hand this flavor is a Monogrammed Linen Tea Towel alongside coordinating Hand-Dipped Taper Candle.  I intend it is such a lovely gift... together with alone $25.  You tin select whatsoever embroidery coloring to coordinate alongside the candles.  I LOVE this.  



















Wild Ferns Lanolin Body Collection | $12 - $25

Also, I convey a special process that is a lilliputian dissimilar than my typical production selection.  As I mentioned, I hired a helper (Erica) a duo of weeks agone to assist me out alongside the vacation rush.  I in 1 lawsuit did a fabulous vacation political party at her parents' dwelling work solid dorsum inwards my catering days.  She lately contacted me alongside questions well-nigh how I learn by my store website, equally she has lately started her own.  We got to chatting together with I told her I needed about assist a duo days a week, she said she could assist out together with has been my saving grace!  She has shared her production trace alongside me together with I'm hooked.  So, inwards the spirit of the holidays, I wanted to assist her out, but equally she has helped me.  So, I'll hold out offering her fabulous trunk products inwards my store for a express time!


 These Wild Ferns Lanolin trunk products are imported from New Zealand - Erica's mom discovered them on a recent trip there.  


I particularly dearest this lilliputian lather alongside the lamb! 






I promise yous notice about ideas for individual special together with I promise I've made your shopping a lilliputian easier! 



























Also, I wanted to percentage a quick photograph of the We Believe collection from my Printed Collection of Cards + Tags.  I didn't convey the existent ones from the printer terminal fourth dimension I shared them.  Aren't they together with thus cute?  I can't hold off to lay them on our Santa packages together with purpose them equally house cards for our brunch table.  I equally good convey a Fir Tree (green) together with Let It Snow (grey) printed collection.

...........

The terminal twenty-four hr menses to gild from the store for the holidays volition hold out Sunday, Dec 15th!  All orders, fifty-fifty custom monogram orders volition send out past times the 17th to ensure arrival enough of fourth dimension earlier Christmas... together with to hand Erica together with me a duo days of relaxation (and catching upwards on slumber together with baking!) earlier the Christmas.

Thank yous together with thus much for tagging along on this novel conduct chances for me.  I've loved developing the store together with I experience similar I've gotten to know together with thus many of yous through your orders!  Such a fun experience!

I'll hold out dorsum subsequently today alongside recipes for the Holiday Dinner Schedule I shared yesterday!

3 Responses to "Easy Gift Ideas For The Holidays | $15 & $25 Gifts"

  1. Personalised baby gifts I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. custom made patches

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. visum indien

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel