Pre-Autumn Tour | Living Room & Dining Room


Today I'm taking closed to fourth dimension to set the solid together together with create a petty 'fall-izing.'  It is a flake also early on for me to add together pumpkins or also many autumn colors, but it is the perfect fourth dimension of yr to start neutralizing the color palette.  In our living room, I switched out all of the pillow covers to the Beige Topiary Block Print together with I brought inward the Chestnut together with Medium Grey Throws.   Our identify unit of measurement room is decked out inward deep indigo together with slate colors from the Classic Collection, then I dearest having this room that is total of tone-on-tone creamy neutrals together with rich maple colors.  On the drape together with on the dining table, I piled my get-go actually "fall" purchases - closed to acorn together with butternut squash.  They are the close perfect deep dark-green together with buttery beige colors.  


I set together a board that shows the elements I used.  I mean value this helps people empathize how this hold off comes together.  


You'll notice closed to favorites from final yr that are dorsum inward stock - Herringbone Wraps inward Charcoal & Tan.  We also merely received a restock of the Natural Check Napkins together with Placemats.

 



Now, the tour.  I dearest how the gold frames actually stand upwards out inward this room.  Although it is filled alongside neutrals, the gilt actually brings warmth.


Mr. Darcy inward his chair - he's such our fluffer pupper.



Love this Chestnut Throw.




Topiary Beige Block Print Pillows | Med Grey Diamond Throw





Since I tin give the axe purchase Acorn & Butternut Squash at the grocery store whatever fourth dimension of year, they are ever the get-go matter I convey inward our dwelling solid to start setting the mood for Fall.


Multiples.  In to a greater extent than formal rooms, I abide by it then chic to accept the same designing repeated.  It feels really set together.



This is how our tabular array is fix close nights for dinner.  It may seem extravagant, but everything inward this photograph is live on but actually tin give the axe remain fresh for weeks.  So, it is done i time every brace of weeks alongside a novel seasonal something together with the tabular array looks keen every black for dinner.

I started alongside the Beige Topiary Print Runner - it is extra broad together with extra long, then variety of similar a actually large runner for extra coverage.  It helps convey large farmhouse tables downward to scale.  On transcend of the impress runner, I've layered a White Hemstitch Runner.  



The Squash together with the Branches convey life to this corner of the solid - then important.


Love these petty Salt & Peppers.  Classic Salt & Pepper, hither >



I used the Natural Check Napkins to give it a flake of an eclectic feel.  They are inward the same color palette, then they instruct nicely together, but aren't also matchy-matchy.


This is the Tall Willow Vase alongside Handle.  Perfect for large bunches of autumn leaves.





I've added closed to autumn touches to our hutch - Pewter & Spode Woodland - possibly my favorite combination of all time.  Trays available, hither >






1 Response to "Pre-Autumn Tour | Living Room & Dining Room"

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. price crash furniture

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel