Football Whoopie Pies | Game Twenty-Four Hours Recipes


Football Whoopie Pies
A New Favorite

New! Printable Recipes, here.

Whoopie Pies are all the rage these days - fifty-fifty dubbed every bit the novel cupcake.  I created these football game shaped whoopies for a Game Day Party.  Just every bit I did amongst my original Whoopie recipe, I started amongst a cake mix.  Instead of circular scoops onto the baking sheet, I spread the dough into football game shapes.  It couldn't accept been easier!

Get my Whoopie Pie Recipe Here >>



Use a trivial imperial icing (recipe here!) to brand the laces on top.  You could fifty-fifty add together some of your team's colors or logo.


Here are my footballs earlier they went into the oven.  I but spread them to a greater extent than or less amongst the tip of a knife to instruct the sort correct.

*Instead of Silpat, I've switched to using pre-cut parchment sheets that gibe perfectly inward a canvas pan... they are a dream.  They are non-stick in addition to yous tin mail away but throw them away afterward yous purpose them.  I purpose them for everything - cookies, roasting vegetables, meatballs, etc.  I'm stocking them inward my store every bit i of my favorite "essentials" - 200 sheets for $12... which should live on a twelvemonth supply.


These Football Whoopie Pies are business office of my Game Day Menu.  Get all of the Game Day Party Recipes Here >>

1 Response to "Football Whoopie Pies | Game Twenty-Four Hours Recipes"

  1. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! น้ำดีคอมมิสชั่นสูง

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel