Spring Workshops + Pop-Up Shop

Spring Workshops + Pop-Up Shop
I've been getting the itch to decease out at that spot together with create roughly workshops!  I'm together with thus excited to denote that I've schedule an entire twenty-four hours of workshops, here, inwards Kansas City.
March 1st, 2017
Indian Hills Country Club
6847 Tomahawk Rd
Mission Hills, KS 66208
(Please authorities annotation inwards your reservations if you lot direct maintain whatsoever nutrient allergies.)
There are 3 sessions available on March 1st, 2017.  Each session volition direct maintain cooking demonstrations, tabular array settings, entertaining tips, together with domicile decor presentations.  There volition likewise travel a Pop-Up to store for participants amongst my store products together with novel products non available inwards my online store, similar breakable + heavy things : )
Order Tickets, here.  There is a express amount, together with thus nosotros are able to decease along each session intimate.
Session 1 : Lunch, ten am - Noon
Enjoy cooking, tabular array setting together with baking demonstrations followed past times a luncheon created from my recipes + pop-up shop open for participants.
Session 2 : Flowers & Baking, 2pm - 4pm
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 hands-on floral workshop - you'll brand your ain small-scale jump scheme to direct maintain home.  I'll likewise demonstrate my favorite scones recipes that we'll sample + pop-up shop open for participants.
Session 3 : Dinner, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Enjoy cooking, tabular array setting together with baking demonstrations followed past times a dinner created from my recipes + pop-up shop open for participants.

1 Response to "Spring Workshops + Pop-Up Shop"

  1. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. malam jabba

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel