Home | Ideas For Boys' Bedrooms | Children Sleeping Accommodation Interior Design

Depending on the day, minute, hr or week, I'm e'er doing something dissimilar (as yous may convey noticed from my  weblog entries!)... cooking, diy habitation projects, consequence design, etc.  Well today, I'm interior decorating.  

This is a novel department of my trace organisation that I'm real excited close - habitation interior design.  My outset customer has asked me to assist her with her 2 sons' bedrooms.  After seeing photos of the 2 rooms, photos of the residual of her house, in addition to talking with her close her vision, I've created the next blueprint concepts. 

CONCEPT 1 : Ralph Lauren
I've prepared 2 versions of each concept - i for each room.  So, the subject is the same, precisely executed differently inwards each room.
Ralph Lauren 1 : This room took its inspiration from the Polo's darling children's line.  The bedding volition survive similar to the classic low-cal bluish oxford shirt, layered with plaids (white sheets, of course).  I'd run oatmeal linen throughout the room every bit the neutralizer with all of the color... drapes, throw pillows, etc.  The walls volition survive a deep, grey-blue.  I intend the brass low-cal fixtures in addition to boom caput trim back on the greyness wool chair are real Ralph Lauren.  I similar the add-on of vintage artwork to the traditional decor. 
Ralph Lauren 2 : Again, I'd run the classic low-cal bluish oxford shirt every bit bedding, precisely this fourth dimension the walls are a creamy neutral.  This room volition survive to a greater extent than heavily accented inwards the red/brown plaid with touches of navy in addition to greyness wool.

....................

CONCEPT 2 : Handsome
 Handsome 1 : The walls inwards this room are going to survive a warm greyness (restoration hardware).  I'd run soft plaids of creams, browns in addition to touches of low-cal bluish in addition to green.  The artwork has gone to the dogs... a vintage sketch in addition to modern domestic dog light.  The room volition experience low-cal because of the oatmeal linen drapes, precisely cozy from the layering of fabrics.
Handsome 2 : Using the same concept every bit above, this room volition survive soft neutrals with accents of low-cal bluish in addition to navy.  The brownish chair with boom caput trim back volition article of apparel beautifully with heavy use.  More domestic dog artwork in addition to nautical sketches.

.....................
Would yous similar me to assist yous with your blueprint projects?  Email jenny@occasionskc.com for to a greater extent than information!

7 Responses to "Home | Ideas For Boys' Bedrooms | Children Sleeping Accommodation Interior Design"

  1. The look of design with accent decor is a special style angle. It is design with purpose. This decorative idea is the power of modern design in creating a beautiful home interior. Furniture Limassol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Gold Coast Interior Designers

    ReplyDelete
  3. soap dispenser wall bracket I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Best abstract canvas prints online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Home decor australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you.. Get the Azerbaijan electronic visa through online visum azerbaijan to travel to Azerbaijan. Just follow 3 steps, fill application, upload document and make online payment for Azerbaijan e visa.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel