Holiday Gift Baskets...Featuring HEB Primo Picks

The Texas-based HEB grocery store chain introduced a new line of Primo Picks products earlier this year. Primo Picks are items that are unique, tasty and cool products. You might not have heard of them before, but HEB has searched the globe to bring their customers these one-of-a-kind products. They're easy to spot in their stores, because all Primo Picks are tagged with the logo above next to the items on the shelves! This Fall, I began partnering with HEB to showcase one Primo Pick product each month. I use the product, share my thoughts with you, and feature an original recipe that I made using the Primo Pick as an ingredient. 

I've enjoyed all of the Primo Picks so far, and I'm very excited to try even more in the coming year! This week, my friends at HEB sent me a huge holiday gift basket that showcases the wide variety of Primo Picks that they offer in stores. Check out the wide array of goodies: everything from organic chocolate truffles to Shiner beer-infused borracho beans...and even non-food items like a cute red spatula and brightly colored measuring spoons from Cocinaware!
This basket was full of things I love...all arranged in a pretty box, enclosed in cellophane, and topped with a festive bow. Check out the wide array of items that they sent for me to try at my holiday celebrations this week! Crackers and olive tapenade, anyone...or how about whipping up a batch of Sea Salted Truffle Brownies? I'm thinking the Roasted Pineapple and Habanero Dip would be really good served over cream cheese for an easy Christmas appetizer!
I've already broken into the truffles, and they are an intense burst of chocolate goodness...so decadent! The Cookwell & Company Agave-Dijon Glaze is already reserved for the wings I'm making for next week's Texans-Colts game. For my Texas readers, I hope you'll give some of these amazing Primo Picks a try the next time you go grocery shopping...one of them is sure to add to your holiday festivities!

I hope that you have a fabulous Christmas week...Michael and I are headed to Houston this afternoon to celebrate with our families. I wish every single one of you a fabulous holiday filled with family and friends...lots of love...and lots of amazing food! I'll be back in San Antonio later this week, but I have a fabulous soup recipe scheduled to share with you later this week. If you like King Ranch Casserole, you'll go crazy for this soup...come by Wednesday for the recipe. In the meantime, Merry Christmas from all of us at : Wendy, Michael, Lucy Cat, and Maggie Kitten!

Disclosure: HEB sent me a Primo Picks gift basket to facilitate this post. All photos and opinions are mine alone.

3 Responses to "Holiday Gift Baskets...Featuring HEB Primo Picks"

  1. Rome hotels offer wide network of accommodation for their travelers, ranging from star luxury hotels to cheap hotels Rome. luxury hotel in italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbq From Gift Baskets to Recipes and BBQ to Bread and Butter Pickles. We have Basket Ideas for Christmas or any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. best corporate gifts

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel