Sneak Peek: 's Food Lover's Weekend in New Orleans

For the past couple of weeks, a lot of strategic planning has been going on behind the scenes for our food-lover's adventure in New Orleans this weekend! I've been e-mailing and talking on the phone with Christine DeCuir, the amazing Media Services Coordinator at the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau. Thanks to her efforts on our behalf, we have a food lover's itinerary planned that you will NOT believe. Seriously...our upcoming New Orleans weekend is "break out the stretch pants" good, y'all!!! We leave in two days, and I'm so excited about our final itinerary that I'm about to bust. So? I'm going to give y'all a sneak peek to whet your appetite. Then? You can come back here next week to read all the details!

While we're in New Orleans, we will be staying in a lovely two-bedroom Creole cottage at The Audubon Cottages, courtesy of the very nice folks at the New Orleans Hotel Collection. The cottages are all newly remodeled, but they originally date back to the 1800's. In fact, Cottage 1 was John James Audubon's home while he completed his Birds of America series in the 1820s. This place has TONS of history, but it has all the latest modern amenities too: WiFi, iPod docking stations, etc. This quiet oasis in the middle of the French Quarter will be such a nice place to unwind after a busy day of eating!

Speaking of eating...New Orleans is a food lover's dream come true!! There are lots of cities around the world with amazing food. But, for my money, nobody loves their local food as much as the people of New Orleans! They're known for gumbo, po'boys, jambalaya, and crawfish. We love our food spicy, so it's a city close to our hearts. Of course, getting engaged and spending our wedding night there also probably has something to do with it!! We will be visiting restaurants and food shops all over the city, from the French Quarter to the Garden District...and everywhere in between. It's a hard job, my friends...but I think we're up to the task! Check out this great list of restaurants who are hosting our meals during the trip.
  • Palace Cafe
  • Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse
  • Stella! (dessert)
  • K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen
  • The Irish House
  • Jacques-Imo
  • Commander's Palace
In addition to eating meals at some of the best restaurants in New Orleans, we'll also be visiting several food-related venues in between meals. From bakeries to beignets...and gelato to pralines... has got you covered. Between meals, we'll be visiting the following places:
  • Sucre Bakery
  • Cafe du Monde
  • Aunt Sally's Pralines
  • Angelo Brocato
I'll even be partnering with Aunt Sally's to bring back a taste of New Orleans to one of you! They've agreed to give one of you a deluxe assortment of their amazing pralines, so be on the lookout for that giveaway when I return next week.

After reading this post so far, you may be wondering if we'll be doing anything besides eat on this trip. Truthfully? Since food is the focus of the article that I'm going to be writing, we'll be eating. A lot. However, not even can eat 24x7. In between meals and snacks, we'll visit legendary New Orleans locations like Bourbon Street, St. Louis Cathedral, the St. Charles Streetcar...and who knows what else! We'll be on the lookout for some live music on at least one evening, I'm sure. My only hope is that I make it back to Texas next Monday still able to button my pants. Wish me luck! I'll be back with a recipe to share on Thursday before we leave...so come back for that!!


61 Responses to "Sneak Peek: 's Food Lover's Weekend in New Orleans"

  1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. sea moss whole foods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the information on this site, you have done outstanding job on the blog posts. digital kitchen scale

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post 相睇公司

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Tasty Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Sport Angebot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. turkish food

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Abbruch Unternehmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Nachtlichter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Dinosaurier

    ReplyDelete
  10. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  11. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Dinosaurier Kuscheltiere kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Iron Man Lampe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. wohnen heimtextilien decken-und-kissen bettdecken

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Autopflege Fahrzeugpflege online buchen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... prodotti alimentari on line

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Gebäudereinigung

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. protein müsli kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. New Orleans traffic ticket attorney

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. dankwoods

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Social dating Plattform

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Mobile Autopflege Carwash online buchen

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. "site"

    ReplyDelete
  23. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Platincoin Kurs

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Übersetzungsbüro München

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Douglas Goodies

    ReplyDelete
  26. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. இந்திய விசா விண்ணப்பம்

    ReplyDelete
  27. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Outdoor Spass

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Immobilienmakler Dresden

    ReplyDelete
  29. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. personalisiertes geschenk geburt baby hochzeit

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. krypto prognose deutsch

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Männerkleidung

    ReplyDelete
  32. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one Juristische Übersetzer

    ReplyDelete
  33. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Arbeit in Deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. führerschein kaufen

    ReplyDelete

  35. Genuine driver's license and identification card for sale We produce both genuine and forged identification cards and driver's licenses. For Real ID Cards and Driver's Licenses, we enter all of the information into a database system; when the id card or driver's license is scanned by a data reading machine, all of your information is displayed in the system, and you are legally permitted to use the document. are you looking for an online drivers license? We sell eu drivers licenses for countries such as Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Switzerland, and France. At EuropeanDocsExpress, you can find the highest quality drivers licenses.

    fake driving license
    buy a driving licence
    german driving license
    spain driver license
    france driver's license
    french drivers license
    buy eu driving licence
    buy german drivers license online
    buy german drivers license
    buy drivers license online
    ukraine driving licence
    driving license for sale
    https://www.prodocsexpress.com/services/buy-driver-license-online/
    online driving license in europe
    fake german drivers license
    fake driving license uk
    online driving license in europe
    buy registered drivers license online
    fake french driving licence
    fake european driving licence
    buy driver license
    fake drivers license germany
    fake eu driving license
    buy driver license
    ukraine driving license
    buy driving license
    buy driving license
    buy genuine driving licence
    driving licence ukraine
    ukraine driving licence cost
    ukraine drivers license
    fake driving licence uk
    driving licence in ukraine
    real driving license uk
    ukraine driving licence for foreigner
    fake driver license uk
    buy driver license online
    german drivers license for sale
    buy driver license online
    buy driving licence
    belgium driving license
    buy real driver license
    buy driver's license
    buy a driving license
    buy driving license online
    buy drivers license
    driving licence buy
    buy drivers licence online
    buy a driving licence online
    buy driver s licence of spain online
    drivers license for sale in belguim
    ukraine driving licence in uk
    buy swiss driver s license
    buy driving licence online
    spain driving license
    buy belgium driver s license online
    driving license belgium
    buy real german drivers
    buy belgium id card online
    spanish drivers license
    buy fake driving licence uk
    fake drivers license
    buy genuine driving license
    getting a driver's license in spain
    buy driver licence online
    french driver's license
    buy uk driving license
    swiss driving licence
    spain drivers license
    buy a driver license online
    buy a drivers license
    buying a drivers license
    swiss driver's license
    buy a drivers license online
    drivers license for sale
    buy genuine driving licence uk
    fake drivers license uk
    european driving license
    swiss drivers license
    france license
    uk residence card
    france driver license
    ukraine driver's license
    german drivers license
    buy uk drivers license
    driving licence valid in great britain
    driving licence england
    driver's license uk
    exchange uk driver's license
    driving licence great britain
    uk driving licence valid in germany
    rewrite british driving licence
    english driving licence in german
    buy real uk driving licence
    how to get driving license in belgium
    buy real driver license online
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-uk/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-australia/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-belgium/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-france/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-germany/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-spain/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-switzerland/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/driver-license-ukraine/

    ReplyDelete




  36. Gras online kaufen in Deutschland, als jemals zuvor. Die Bestimmung des optimalen Verfahrens kann jedoch schwierig sein. Machen Sie sich keine Sorgen. Wir haben Ihren Rücken. Dies ist unser endgültiger Leitfaden für den legalen Online-Kauf von Marihuana. Unser Ranking der besten europäischen Cannabis-Marken des Marktes: Exhale Wellness – Die insgesamt beste Weed-Marke, um legales Marihuana und Cannabis online zu kaufen.
    https://unkrautmarkt.com/
    https://unkrautmarkt.com/shop/
    cannabis online aus holland bestellen
    beste Online-Marihuana-Apotheke
    gras bestellen aus holland
    cbd blüten legal kaufen
    gras legal kaufen
    fertige joints kaufen
    versand haschisch
    cannabis store
    marihuana shop
    gras kaufen online
    Marihuana online aus Deutschland bestellen
    Marihuana Online-Shop versandkostenfrei
    Cannabis online aus Holland bestellen
    Unkraut online frankreich
    Cannabis Light Online-Shop
    Der beste Ort, um Cannabissamen online zu kaufen
    Marihuana-Online-Shopping
    Gras Deutschland kaufen
    gras online kaufen deutschland
    Unkraut zu verkaufen Deutschland
    gras online bestellen deutschland
    gras online deutschland
    Cannabis online kaufen Amstadarm
    Unkrautlieferung Deutschland
    Gras online kaufen in Deutschland
    Gras kaufen
    Unkraut zu verkaufen
    legitime unkrautstopfen
    Cannabis zu verkaufen
    Unkrautstopfen Deutschland
    Deutsche Unkrautlieferung
    günstig Haschisch online kaufen
    Unkrautladen Holland
    Gras online kaufen astria
    Online-Apotheke Versand
    Unkraut uk online
    Unkrautladen online
    legitime Online-Marihuana-Händler
    Online-Marihuana-Apotheke nach Hause liefern
    vertrauenswürdige Online-Marihuana-Apotheke
    bester Online-Marihuana-Shop in den USA
    Beste Online-Cannabis-Kanada-Sites
    beste Marihuanasamen per Mail
    bester Marihuana-Online-Shop

    ReplyDelete




  37. Purchase Identification Cards Online We provide dependable and high-quality fake ID cards that enable you to spend time with friends and purchase the ID card you require. Additionally, we offer pre-made PVC cards with UV, Microprint, and other security features. You have no reason to be concerned with our ID card. It verifies, reacts to ultraviolet light, and possesses the visualization and official plan.

    https://www.prodocsexpress.com/services/buy-id-cards-online/
    australia identity card
    fake online id
    spain fake id
    buy fake green card online
    switzerland id card
    buy id cards
    buy germany id card online
    buy id cards & driver s license online
    buy id card europe
    swiss id card
    buy id card online
    fake spanish id
    fake french id
    buy eu id
    fake id card france
    fake id switzerland
    swiss fake id
    fake swiss id
    fake id switzerland
    buy france id card online
    fake european id
    buy id cards online
    buy swiss id card online
    fake french id card
    buy id online
    switzerland id
    fake id card uk
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-europe/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-uk/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-australia/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-belgium/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-france/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-germany/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-switzerland/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/id-card-ukraine/

    ReplyDelete

  38. Sale of a residence permit For sale: eu residence permit We sell only genuine, high-quality residence permits and other products for a variety of countries, including the United States of America, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
    belgian resident card
    uk residence card
    spain residence card
    residence papers
    residence permit id card
    spain resident card
    residence in spain
    residence card uk
    residence permit belgium
    france residence card
    residence permit switzerland
    resident permit
    spanish residency card
    fake id spain
    buy german permanent residence online
    residence permit number uk
    spain residence permit card
    switzerland residence permit
    resident permit uk
    belgian residence permit
    spain permanent residence card
    buy a resident permit
    uk residence permit
    fake residence permit
    https://eudocsexpress.com/buy-residence-permit-in-eu/
    fake uk residence permit
    fake resident card
    belgium residence permit card
    residence permit uk
    france residence permit
    french residence permit
    france residence permit card
    swiss residence permit
    spain residence permit
    spanish residence permit
    belgium residence permit
    residence permit uk renewal
    buy the residence permit online
    residence spain
    resident permit in spain
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/residence-permit-europe/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/residence-permit-uk/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/residence-permit-australia/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/residence-permit-belgium/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/residence-permit-france/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/residence-permit-germany/
    https://www.europeandocsexpress.com/residence-permit-spain/

    ReplyDelete
  39. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! https://plazasingapurafood.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. กลิ่นผสมอาหาร

    ReplyDelete
  41. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Instagram likes kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. http://plazasingapurafood.bravesites.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. hepa luftreiniger desitek

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. https://penzu.com/p/d668c6ae

    ReplyDelete
  45. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. https://marinasquarefoods-website.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. vietnamese food sg

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. https://sengkangfood.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! best jem food

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. paya lebar food to eat

    ReplyDelete
  50. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. buy funan mall food

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. order online plaza singapura food

    ReplyDelete
  52. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! CBD

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. causeway point food

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. best paya lebar food

    ReplyDelete
  55. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Turcijas vīzas pieteikums

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. நியூசிலாந்து சுற்றுலா விசா

    ReplyDelete
  57. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Canada Visa Online

    ReplyDelete
  58. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! rollladen zubehör

    ReplyDelete
  59. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. kryptowährung kaufen

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel