$5 Transportation Is Back! And... Upward To 25% Off Vacation Favorites!


$5 Shipping is Back!

It is compaction fourth dimension - I've brought dorsum $5 transportation on all orders today (in the US) together with made some major markdowns all across the board. There is together with thus much on sale for today - Ribbons, Candles, Tissue, Tags, Throws together with Sprinkles. I accept too temporarily marked downwards some of my favorite baking items for the solar daytime - Wooden Baking Baskets, Cookie Boxes & Sprinkles. Even My Everyday Candles are on sale!  Read nearly to a greater extent than details below.
See everything on Salehere. Go Christmas crazy!
Jenny


Wooden Baking Baskets on sale $8.50-14.50

Homemade breads are the most perfect gift.  I ever dearest keeping a loaf of pumpkin, cinnamon or cranberry breadstuff unopen to our kitchen for snacking, breakfast or dessert - together with and thus volition yous friends together with loved ones.  There is something intrinsically comforting together with healing nearly baking, giving together with receiving bread.  These Wooden Baking Baskets are perfect for making your homemade breads gift-able.
My favorite matter to role these for is Cinnamon Rolls or Cinnamon Roll Bread.  The modest size is slap-up for 1 generous cinnamon roll, the medium size is perfect for two, together with the large size is slap-up for a large loaf of bread.  You tin bake correct inwards these wooden baskets that come upwardly alongside newspaper liners - but identify them on a baking canvas inwards the oven.
Three Sizes available :
Small Size is 3" x 4" x 1.5"
Medium Size is 7" x 3" x 2"
Large Size 10" x 4.25" x 3.5" 
*These jibe nicely inwards my Large Cello Bags.


Cookie Boxes (not but for cookies)  $8.50-12.50

I late attended a shower together with received the cutest saccharide cookies equally the favor inwards a box but similar this.  I knew I had to hunt them downwards together with add together them to my products.  I dearest the clear window alongside the border detail.  Krinkle filler (sold separately) is the perfect means to consummate the parcel together with protect the cookies from crumbling.  You tin honor the copper cookies cutters, here!

Two Sizes available :
Regular - 7" x 7" x 2.5" (Set of 10) - pictured
Large - 10" x 10" x 2.5" (Set of 5) 


Printable Labels & Cello Bags

Remember the other solar daytime when I posted these cute Kraft Labels?  Well, I got a duo of emails that I forgot to genuinely pose them inwards the store - oops!  They are at that topographic point similar a shot (here) together with on sale along alongside all of my other tags and... Cello Bags!  Stock up!


 You've purchased most of your gifts... right?  Now it is fourth dimension to wrap them up!  Later this calendar week I'm going to demo yous some of my favorite ways to wrap gifts - using these ribbons together with tissue paper.

See all of the Ribbons (and many that are on sale), here!

I've too marked downwards my festive Tissue Paper to brand your wrapping beautiful within together with out!


Snowflake Sprinkles similar a shot $8.50

Sprinkles are my favorite means to add together a festive deportment upon to anything together with everything this vacation (and every other holiday).  I peculiarly dearest these Snowflake Sprinkles because they are fun together with beautiful.


Again, come across everything on Salehere, together with bask $5 Shipping on every social club inwards the US!

1 Response to "$5 Transportation Is Back! And... Upward To 25% Off Vacation Favorites!"

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. nehézgép szállítás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel