Tools For Thanksgiving & Hostess Gift Ideas

Here are around of my favorite finds from Williams-Sonoma that you lot "need" if you lot are hosting Thanksgiving.  For to a greater extent than ideas, watch my consummate Thanksgiving Essentials list!

 
Wooden Acorn Twine Holder $26 : You tin mail away role this to truss your Turkey as well as role it to twine upwardly your Thanksgiving leftover boxes.  I mean value this would brand a dandy hostess gift, too!

WS Pantry Plates $39 for 6! : Save 15% on these (and all WS Tabletop past times using the code TABLETOP15 at checkout). These accept been on my Essentials list from Day 1 - they are my favorite plates.  These Pantry Plates from WS are heavy, simple, build clean as well as classic.  I accept identify settings for xviii - dandy for large trouble solid unit of measurement gatherings.  You tin mail away wearing clothing upwardly these elementary white plates alongside a decorative china salad plate to stretch your china collection.  
Earthware Ruffled Pie Dish $44 : You mightiness recognize this Emile Henry pie dish from my Everyday Essentials... I accept around inwards white & cream.  I dearest this earthy dark-brown plate - perfect for Thanksgiving.  Last twelvemonth my sis brought me 1 of these alongside her Pecan Pie already baked inwards it - the Pie Dish was my hostess gift!

Spiced Chestnut Dish Soap, Counter Spray & Hand Soap $19 : I LOVE the agency this smells.  It is warm as well as spicy.  It volition add together around other Holiday & Fall chemical gene to your home!


Potato Ricer $32 : This is the 1 matter that I don't accept inwards my kitchen - it is on my list!  Both the Barefoot Contessa as well as Martha Stewart recommend using a Potato Ricer for mashed potatoes.  
Turkey Plates four for $49 : I dearest my Spode Woodland Plates.  These Turkey plates volition brand your tabular array hold off festive for a fraction of the price!  Remember : Save 15% on these (and all WS Tabletop past times using the code TABLETOP15 at checkout).
Serving Basket : I dearest using baskets on my Food Displays.  They add together a dandy natural aspect.  This oval handbasket would locomote dandy to role every bit a holder for your appetizers, too.

For to a greater extent than ideas, watch my consummate Thanksgiving Essentials list!

2 Responses to "Tools For Thanksgiving & Hostess Gift Ideas"

  1. The good intreguing articles keep me coming back here time and time again. thank you so much. best tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. Software for writers

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel