New Vacation Collection! Linens, Wreaths, Bulb Baskets, Tissue Paper...


Holiday Collection

Last calendar week I came out alongside a few of my vacation products (handmade Copper Cookie Cutters!) for those of yous who were ordering some items for Thanksgiving.  Today, all of my Holiday products are upward together with available.   I'm non going to acquire into nifty exceptional most each novel production today, because I'll survive doing that throughout the vacation season.

You'll detect my favorite Preserved Boxwood Wreath, 4" Red Satin Ribbon, festive Linens, novel Kraft Bags together with Boxes, Tissue Paper together with (one of my favorites) Bulb Baskets for Amaryllis together with Paperwhites.  There are essentials for vacation baking (Monkey Bread Pans!), festive things for your abode together with gifts - for yourself together with your favorite people.

Explore the entire Holiday Collection, here.

I'm taking a lilliputian fighting of a unlike approach to the flavour - instead of jumping ahead together with doing all of my baking together with decorating for the flavour a calendar month ahead of fourth dimension together with thus I tin accept photos for the store (like I've done for Easter, Summer, Fall together with Halloween...), I'm going to accept my fourth dimension together with savour my favorite season.  So, instead of all of my photos together with baking projects coming out inwards i day, I'm spreading them throughout the vacation season- similar a existent mortal : )   I learned my lesson this Halloween when Oct. 31st rolled merely about together with Emma together with I didn't fifty-fifty decorate cookies together because I had done it dorsum inwards September.

Because I know yous are all creative together with inspired readers, I know you'll own got nifty ideas for the products, too.  So, railroad train yourself a loving cup of peppermint tea together with savour exploring my entire Holiday Collection!

Happy Holidays!
Jenny

1 Response to "New Vacation Collection! Linens, Wreaths, Bulb Baskets, Tissue Paper..."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel