Elegant (& Easy) Pre-Packaged Gifts | Costless Transportation Coupon

Around the vacation season, it is ever a proficient persuasion to proceed some gifts gear upward to go.  So many times we're invited to a terminal infinitesimal party, or have an unexpected gift together with it is a non bad persuasion to accept something pre-packaged to give at the terminal moment.  These are my favorite, easy-to-give gifts that come upward from my store gear upward for giving.  They are all correct some $10-15 - the perfect amount for a instructor gift, operate friend or neighbor.

Free Shipping Code!
For every social club placed today that is over $50, I volition electronic mail yous a Free Shipping Code yous tin purpose anytime afterward today... it powerfulness come upward inwards handy this weekend when I'll live on featuring some specials on my favorite products. 


Everyday Occasions Gift Card

These boxed Gift Cards accept been a large hitting alongside my readers!  They come upward inwards amounts from $25-100 together with are pre-packaged inwards this non bad box alongside a ribbon together with tag.  It looks specially non bad alongside the Warm Grey Plaid Linen Tea Towel



My Everyday Candle

My Everyday Candles accept been re-stocked, again, for the terminal fourth dimension this vacation season!  They are past times far the nearly pop production I carry.  The Mini Latte Bowl ($16) candle comes packaged inwards a kraft box, cushioned alongside krinkle gear upward for giving.  The Gold Tin ($12.50) is the perfect picayune affair to consummate a gift, or seat inwards a stocking.
Tablet + LePens, $14

These Tablets come upward alongside 4 of my favorite LePens - inwards many colors.  Vermont Red is a item favorite of mine for this season, but...
 The Frasier Fir Green is equally good a non bad choice!  I accept the tablets made of cardstock, then they are an extra luxurious process for listing makers similar me.
Copper Cookie Cutters, $15

All of my handmade Copper Cookie Cutters come upward packaged inwards a Large Cello Bag along alongside my Sugar Cookie Recipe carte du jour together with are tied alongside Grosgrain ribbon.  It actually is the perfect hostess gift, or gift for schoolhouse friends together with teachers.  I'm equally good planning to accept a kitchen Christmas Tree decked out inwards our Copper Cookie Cutter collection.

1 Response to "Elegant (& Easy) Pre-Packaged Gifts | Costless Transportation Coupon"

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. cupom de desconto sunset cosméticos

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel