Bedford Transportation Inn | Our Trip To Novel York | Travel


When I scheduled this trip downward to New York for a Martha Stewart packed 3-day trip (click hither for all of my posts close the trip!), I knew just where I wanted to stay.

I've been anxious to see at The Bedford Post Inn e'er since I saw it featured on The Martha Show.  Owned yesteryear Richard Gere in addition to his wife, Carey Lowell, The Bedford Post is a luxurious, cozy 8-room inn only thirty minutes northward of Manhattan inward Westchester County.

Our rest at The Bedford Post was everything I'd imagined it would endure - luxurious, cozy in addition to pampering.  It felt similar staying at a lovely put down inn... that only happened to endure incredibly restored in addition to designed alongside reclaimed wood, soft muted interiors, in addition to rustic embellishments.  It was a feast for pattern inspiration!


We arrived at 9pm from a long displace in addition to walked into this perfect piddling foyer.  My eyes couldn't cease - I intend I fifty-fifty at i time got out my camera.  I adore the natural bare wood, heavy bronze hardware, in addition to stunning fixtures.

Beyond the beautiful setting, the staff was graciously accommodating.  We arrived later on than planned, in addition to then they arranged for our dinner from the "Barn" eating theater on the belongings to endure ready in addition to waiting for us.  Now that is service! 


Our room was incredible.  It was located on the 2nd floor, tucked inward the vaulted ceilings of the quondam farmhouse, which gave it dramatic slopping ceilings in addition to exposed master copy beams.

Yes, those are fresh baked cookies from the inn's bakery waiting for us on our bed... only just what this important lady needed after traveling.

I was taking mental (and digital) notes of all of the color in addition to cloth choices.  Notice the wall color - the softest whisper of blue.  I'll endure calling them for the exact color soon.


The infinite was really cozy in addition to lofty - every especial was perfect.  Aren't the beams beautiful?


Ahh, the bathroom!


The claw-foot metro was such a treat.  We stayed ii nights in addition to I took at to the lowest degree ii bubble baths. 



Look at the beautiful mosaic pattern on the marble floor.  Subtle touches such every bit this that brand the inn in addition to then unique in addition to special.


I love, love, dearest the lite bluish vanity - closed to other shade of blue.  I am thinking it would brand a nifty DIY projection for my adjacent dream bathroom.


The walk-in shower was amazing - it was the size of my electrical current kitchen in addition to had ii shower heads.


This was a comfortable piddling sitting room only off of the foyer.  I actually similar the grayness linen sofa (the coloring is a piddling off inward my photo) in addition to pale bluish chairs.  I idea the teal painted rustic tables were a nifty eclectic touch.





This was i of the manlike somebody monarch suites - it has a balcony overlooking the garden.  I'm actually liking that rug... in addition to detect how the drapes are hung all the agency at the piece of job yesteryear of the wall - i of my favorite tricks.


This was the forepart garden that Pb to the restaurant.


Isn't this puddle amazing?  I'm convinced that Mike in addition to I could get something similar ourselves... right?


Oh, the parties I could throw inward here!  It is the perfect setting for an after dinner cocktail in addition to dessert... mayhap s'mores?!


Another fun spot of blue.  I actually similar all of the lanterns in addition to hardware on the property.  So rustic.


The Inn features ii restaurants - a really casual "Barn" in addition to a to a greater extent than special "Farmhouse."  The menus characteristic Farm to Table fare focusing on local ingredients.  Both restaurants convey received superb reviews... worth a trip to Bedford on their own!

This is the entrance to the Barn.  I intend sitting exterior inward the summertime would endure in addition to then great.


Inside the "Barn," the eating theater is really casual in addition to rustic - don't you lot dearest the rock fireplace?


We had a actually nifty dinner.  Mike had "Johnboy's Chicken" in addition to I had the most amazing burger alongside a pepper savour in addition to fontina cheese.  For dessert I had an unbelievable chocolate gelato alongside peanut butter mouse in addition to peanut brittle crumbled on top.  Oh wow... 


In the morning, the Barn serves house-made pastries, muffins in addition to scones.  Many of the Bedford locals stopped inward for their morn process - nosotros flora that the Inn was quite famous inward the surface area for its baked goods. 


The Pain gold Chocolat had me hooked... I'll endure making my ain version really soon, hoping to relive our rest at The Bedford Post Inn!

Thanks to everyone at The Bedford Post Inn - nosotros had an amazing stay!

To run across all of the details from our Martha Stewart trip to NY (including a personal tour of the offices, in addition to a political party at Darcy Miller's home...) click here

7 Responses to "Bedford Transportation Inn | Our Trip To Novel York | Travel"

  1. Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts. indian visa online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one nuremberg travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. sea kayak rental Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents. Moving from New York to California

    ReplyDelete
  5. us passport photos Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travel itinerary Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it SAFE

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel