The Keen Carpet Debate... Is Over! | Living Room Rug


As yous may recall, close a calendar month ago, I dedicated a postal service to my search for a living room rug.  It needed to endure large - actually big.  I wanted it to endure wool, neutral inward color, soft as well as comfy for Emma as well as inside a reasonable budget.  I was fifty-fifty willing to endure a piffling flexible on the budget for the correct rug... but a "budget" tin actually run wild inward the carpet department.

At some betoken along the agency I institute myself at a shop looking at rugs that were $6,000+... hence Mike says, "Jenny, yous create realize that yous accept a 9-month-old babe as well as a dog, right?  And people are going to endure walking on this thing.  With shoes."  Humph.

I looked dorsum at my master copy "The Great Rug Debate" postal service as well as read the comments that yous had left - I noticed a reoccurring theme... overstock.com.  And hence I went.




And I found!  I had originally idea I wanted a grayness rug, but subsequently searching in that place as well as non finding anything I was inward dearest with, I broadened my search to include "neutral." 

I'm inward love.  When I saw this rug, I assumed that it was priced similarly to other large (9x12) rugs I had seen on the site - in all likelihood some $1,200-1,800.  Perfect.  But justice what...

The 9x12 was alone some $500.  What?!  So, feeling similar I had only institute an extra handbag of gold, I went ahead as well as ordered the adjacent size upwards - a whopping 10.5 x fourteen for some $650, delivered.

I actually owe yous all for the recommendation - similar an extra $1000! 

Rug Source : Overstock.com "Handmade Treasured Sand" Area Rug



5 Responses to "The Keen Carpet Debate... Is Over! | Living Room Rug"

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. large area rugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. wool rugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Australian design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asheboro NC Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel