The Earlier Menage Tour | Travel Kind... Don't Judge!

Every os inwards my trunk resists me doing this... I'd beloved to hold the family all to myself until I larn it just the agency I desire it.  But, equally I promised, I'm taking you lot along for the ride.    In supply for my essay peak into the progress, I enquire that you lot live kind.  I apologize for the hapless photography (I don't guide hold the correct lens to shoot interiors on my fancy camera, hence I'm using my onetime G11... recommendations for a lens?).  The colors are off from what I'm seeing here, I assure you!



In illustration you've been wondering, I haven't forgotten my nutrient blogging roots - I'm simply forthwith getting the kitchen unpacked!  I'll live making something yummy for our tailgate this weekend... Any ideas?  I'll percentage it on the weblog (obviously...).

Exterior (you've seen this before!)  I beloved how our family looks from the street.

The to the correct is actually the truthful 'before' shot of the living room as well as dining room.  This was taken patch Mike as well as I were repairing the walls, earlier the novel paint. 

Now, on to the postal service fresh pigment photos.  Keep inwards mind, nosotros withal guide hold a lot of projects planned.  H5N1 lot of projects.  And a lot of decorating.  Our computer program is to motility in, exercise uncomplicated things to build clean upwards as well as brighten the existing interior, as well as hence exercise an improver inwards the spring.  The novel improver would include an expanded kitchen alongside fireplace as well as attached hearth room.  Upstairs that would hateful some other bedchamber as well as a main bathroom.  Yay!  But for now, nosotros wanted to simply exercise a blank, fresh infinite for ourselves earlier nosotros moved in.  Everything feels hence much improve already.  It is amazing what a footling (ok, a lot...) of pigment tin do!

This is the stance correct after coming inwards through the minor forepart foyer.  Welcome : )

This carpet volition live moving upstairs into our bedchamber when our new rug arrives.  I'll live posting to a greater extent than most my terminal (finally...) conclusion hopefully sometime side yesteryear side week.  I'll give you lot a hint- it wasn't whatever of the ones I had posted about or pinned on pinterest!


Fast forwards thirty minutes as well as Emma's habitation from her outset 24-hour interval of school!   H5N1 new long ottoman upholstered inwards linen volition live placed correct most where Emma is sitting.

Wall Paint : Benjamin Moore, Manchester Tan
Trim : Benjamin Moore, Navajo White


Remember how I said I ordered 2 grayish upholstered chairs to flank the fireplace?  Well, I intend they volition live also big.  My computer program is to motility them to the forepart of the room (to the correct of where I'm standing patch taking this photo) inwards forepart of the large window.  So much for plans, right?

Note the fireplace, it used to live a footling to a greater extent than embellished alongside wooden decal, as well as had a pinkish rock inset.  I removed the decals as well as painted over where they i time where as well as patch I was at it, slapped a coat of pigment on the pinkish stone.  I simply needed to become away as well as the pigment did the trick.  At some indicate nosotros computer program to supersede the entire mantel slice alongside something a footling to a greater extent than handsome.  


The side yesteryear side room is the dining room.  I beloved the slipcovered chairs I ordered from Restoration Hardware inwards Sand Kingdom of Belgium Linen.  My side yesteryear side large struggle is a carpet for this room (a dissimilar rug) as well as a lantern for higher upwards the table.  I'm considering a fixture from Cape Cod Lanterns (http://www.capecodlanterns.com/).  I thought it would live good suited to our "Cape Cod" mode habitation as well as a nod to our remain inwards New England.

Wall Color : Benjamin Moore, Navajo White inwards Flat
Trim Color : Benjamin Moore, Navajo White inwards Satin


Tah, Dah.  One of the best features of the family - I beloved french doors off of the dining room.   And behind me is...


The kitchen.  Not also hot equally it stands correct now, but nosotros guide hold a renovation planned that volition actually brand the infinite much to a greater extent than electrical flow as well as functional.  Eventually the kitchen volition grow out of the dorsum of the family to brand a large opened upwards space.


Here is a closer stance from within the room.  This wall to my left is shared alongside the dining room.  I'm wondering if nosotros should become ahead as well as opened upwards it up, or hold off for our stage 2 renovation...  My vote is for now!



Now upstairs.  I computer program to guide hold a runner set on the stairs to brand it a footling cushier for Emma.  I'm thinking simply something neutral as well as durable.



Now into our room.  The minor carpet volition live replaced alongside the large carpet from the living room.  The minor rug?  Not certain most that... hum...

Oh, as well as all of the low-cal fixtures inwards the entire family volition live replaced.  I'm thinking something alongside antique brass...??  Suggestions?



This is our bedchamber from the reverse angle.  As you lot tin see, nosotros guide hold the new headboard that Mike built as well as the dresser that I refinished.  More special photos later!  Here is the design board for the room, for your reference.  I withal guide hold to add together some wall fine art as well as accessories alongside pillows as well as blankets.


 Emma's room has taken a fleck of a turn... toward pink!  I am non certain what changed my mind, but I've got a lot of cute pinkish ideas for her novel room.  Again, the lighting is foreign inwards the photo- I'll endeavor to larn a to a greater extent than accurate painting exhibit afterwards this week.

 
 Here is the dorsum porch that I beloved hence much - the lastly halt on our tour.  Stay tuned for the side yesteryear side duet of months to run across our continued progress!


1 Response to "The Earlier Menage Tour | Travel Kind... Don't Judge!"

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. professional timeshare cancellation companies

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel