House Tour | A Operate Inwards Progress, Progressing




Welcome to our house!

Here are around of the latest as well as greatest photos of our household progress.  Slowly but sure we're putting our touching everything. Here is a link to the tour from virtually iii weeks ago, if you'd similar to run across more.

In the living room, nosotros bring a new surface area carpet that was a pocket as well as a half that I'm obsessed with.  Another smashing uncovering is the chunky turned leg destination tables.  We bring 1 that nosotros took domicile from the showroom as well as bring the other 1 on order... I loathe having to hold off for furniture. 

As you lot know from my post service virtually the living room pattern inspiration, nosotros are also waiting on 2 greyness wingback chairs as well as a linen tufted ottoman.

We're starting to larn around artwork on the walls... or at to the lowest degree frames.   Or at to the lowest degree trying to create upwardly one's heed where to pose what frames.  I'm refinishing most of my frames to make them a novel await based on the artwork nosotros saw hanging inwards the hotel nosotros stayed at inwards Florence on our honeymoon.   There is a lot of antique aureate spray pigment involved...


I'm actually liking how this nook inwards the living room is meeting - cable knit throw, cashmere greyness pillow, as well as cozy leather chair... directly I involve a tabular array of sorts as well as perhaps a trivial needlepoint spill out human foot stool?  I also desire to club novel legs for the chair... something less shiny.


Some frames going upwardly inwards the dining room.  



We're inwards the procedure of doing a trivial DIY kitchen update.  We excogitation to create an add-on inwards the side past times side twelvemonth or two, adding a large construct novel kitchen as well as hearth room.  So, inwards the meantime, we're doing a DIY, budget creative update on the electrical flow kitchen.

So far we've removed the upper cabinets as well as rock tile on the chief wall as well as replaced it amongst wooden paneling.  We excogitation to embrace the countertops (in fact I'm working on it today!) amongst white underground tile as well as add together opened upwardly shelving as well as a make hood.  I'm debating on whether or non to larn ahead as well as club the novel make that we'll piece of job inwards the big, construct novel kitchen... or if I tin alive amongst this 1 for the moment.



We've also replaced the low-cal fixtures amongst these antique brushed brass pendents from Home Depot.  Another pocket at only $54!   I LOVE them.   We bring 1 over the sink, as well as 1 over the kitchen table.


This is the trivial tabular array inwards the kitchen - it has a smashing experience as well as actually practiced low-cal for my nutrient photography.  I am starting to warm upwardly to the cozy (small) trivial kitchen.
 


Continuing the antique brass subject (that matches the house's master brass as well as drinking glass door knobs), we've hung drapes inwards our bedroom.


And working on hanging artwork... don't you lot similar the frames?!  I did a DIY complete on them amongst aureate pigment as well as forest stain.  H5N1 comeplete post service virtually my method is coming after this week.




Emma's room is meeting - polka-dot drapes, her lamb mobile as well as vintage prints are hanging.

1 Response to "House Tour | A Operate Inwards Progress, Progressing"

  1. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Bodenleger Hamburg

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel