The Shop Is Officially Open!



It is official... the store is lastly opened upward for business!

As I announced a duo of weeks ago, I've been working on compiling a collection of "entertaining essentials" that I've loved over the years.  So many times you lot bring asked me, "Where create you lot teach those kraft boxes for cupcakes?" or "How tin transportation away I teach those labels custom printed?"  Here is my answer.

You tin transportation away detect a link to the store inward a higher house inward my navigation bar, or on the correct mitt side where is says "Shop my Favorite Entertaining Essentials" or click hither :



Everyday Occasions - The Store

Why a store?  So much of what nosotros create every bit domicile entertainers is almost presentation as well as style.  In my store, I bring pose together all of the things that I rely on when I'm putting together a political party - linens, candles, labels, packaging as well as baking supplies.  My selections are classic as well as unproblematic that volition allow your ain mode demo through.  Another expanse of focus for the store is gifts - everything from classic hostess gifts to elaborate collections for the Bride-To-Be.








My favorite purpose of the store is the Color Collection.  As I posted a duo of weeks ago, I designed a large choice of color swatches that tin transportation away live applied to many of my products similar monogrammed linens, custom printed labels as well as candles.  The names of the colors bring exceptional meanings to me - similar Bliss Blue is from my showtime company, as well as Edgartown Sand from the fourth dimension nosotros spent inward Martha's Vineyard.   You tin transportation away store specifically past times color... for example, if you lot desire to run across everything that is available inward "Seaside" you lot tin transportation away click the "Seaside" button.

Click hither to run across the Color Collection.



Here are the "Celebration Candles" inward "Seaside" - aren't they the most perfect color?  Fun as well as festive, but subtle as well as sophisticated.  They come upward inward 8 colors - all gorgeous.



All of my candles are made past times Creative Candles - a 50-year-old manufacturing works life that is exclusively 1 mile from my house.  I was showtime introduced to them past times years of flipping through the pages of Martha Stewart Living.  They are 1 of Martha's "secret sources" as well as bring been used inward her magazines for years... as well as on Oprah's birthday cake, the pages of Elle Decor, House Beautiful.  You teach they idea.  They are fabulous as well as I'm then excited to bring them live a purpose of my collection.  They brand the most stunning colors as well as shapes - many of them I'll characteristic hither along amongst coordinating monograms as well as labels.


This is an instance of a corking gift idea inward the color "Falmouth Grey."  The gift includes Monogrammed Hemstitch Napkins, Monogrammed Cocktail Napkins as well as Classic Taper Candles.  It would live perfect for a marriage ceremony shower or birthday gift for somebody special.  As you lot tin transportation away see, the napkins come upward wrapped inward Everyday Occasions cotton fiber twill ribbon as well as also comes amongst matching matches.

Shop this collection.



Here is a closeup of the monogrammed hemstitch napkins inward "Seaside."  I dearest a clean, unproblematic monogram - the essence of classic.

 
Here are the Celebration Candles (6") atop cupcakes - they tin transportation away plough whatsoever unproblematic dessert into something special.  And, those cupcake papers are something special, too...


These aren't merely whatsoever cupcake papers.
Most cupcake papers are exclusively 1 inch tall as well as ii inches inward diameter as well as Jumbo papers are taller, but are ii 1/4 inches inward diameter - likewise large to fit inward a measure cupcake pan.  These liners are 1 1/2 inch, for a overnice as well as tall cupcake, but are exclusively ii inches inward diameter, plumbing fixtures perfectly inward a measure pan.

It took me forever to detect these perfect cupcake papers...  Sometimes it is the niggling details that assistance brand your treats hold back their best.



Six of these cupcakes fit perfectly into my

1 Response to "The Shop Is Officially Open!"

  1. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. how to go to swat

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel