Game Twenty-Four Hr Menses Cupcakes | Tiger Stripe Cupcakes + How-To Video




Mike in addition to I both are proud alumni of The University of Missouri - Mizzou or MU, to the locals.  This fourth dimension of yr e'er gets our tiger spirit going - I'm snatching upward every dark in addition to gilt detail at J.Crew in addition to I'm thinking of fun ways to select a tiger flare to our Game Day entertaining.

If you lot produce an online search for Tiger Stripe Cupcakes you'll honor a slew of pastry chef creations that await remarkably perfect.  I tin sack definitely appreciate those form of confections, but my mode is to a greater extent than "festive" than perfect.  

On this weblog I attempt to acquaint ideas that volition please your guests... in addition to that are uncomplicated plenty that you'll truly hold out able to produce it!  These cupcakes are a perfect illustration of that.  Since the Hydrangea Cupcake Video was such a hit, I've included a video alongside instructions for making these cupcakes.

I accept them pictured hither alongside my "Mizzou Gold" Metallic Celebration Candles ($10.50) to brand them fifty-fifty to a greater extent than festive.



I packed these upward every bit a hostess gift for a friend of ours - they are boxed inwards i of my kraft newspaper cupcake boxes (10 for $12).


I tied the "Mizzou Gold" Metallic Celebration Candles on top...


in addition to added a Circle Label (48 for $12), of course.


Buttercream Frosting :

ii sticks of butter, softened
four cups of confectioners sugar
1 tsp of vanilla

In the kitchen assistance fitted alongside the paddle attachment, whip the butter in addition to saccharide together for v minutes until it has transformed into a white fluffy frosting.  Add vanilla.

To brand the perfect Mizzou Gold I added a lot of yellow, a footling ruby in addition to tiny fight of blue.  In the photo, it was my showtime circular of color - I ended upward adding close 4x's that to instruct a deep color.


Note : the color volition deepen afterwards close xx minutes.


For the cupcakes, I used my favorite jumbo (but nevertheless tally inwards a measure cupcake pan) dark-brown cupcake liners in addition to a chocolate cake mix.


For the layer of gilt frosting, I used around other i of my essentials - a disposable pastry bag.  No tip necessary... but snip off the tip alongside a pair of scissors.


Pipe a layer of frosting on each cupcake.


The video below volition present you lot my technique.  It truly is thence much easier than spreading it on alongside a knife - i time you lot produce it a twain of times, you'll run into it is thence fast.


After piping, I smoothen the swirl alongside a knife thence the chocolate stripes volition become on easily.


For the chocolate stripes, I melted 1/4 loving cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips alongside 1 tablespoon of cream inwards the microwave for xx seconds.





Done!


Fun in addition to festive Tiger Stripes gear upward for the weekend!



Products used : 




2 Responses to "Game Twenty-Four Hr Menses Cupcakes | Tiger Stripe Cupcakes + How-To Video"

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Buy Stripe Account

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. wordfeud generator

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel