Diamond Point Block Print


I designed the Cream Diamond Dot Block Print to hold out a classic - seasonless in addition to subtle.  In the fall, it is lovely paired amongst browns in addition to gold, in addition to during the holidays it volition expect simply every bit dainty amongst evergreen.  


The color is a soft, buttery beige that tin read a piddling gilded inwards the fall, but volition too hold out perfectly pale inwards the spring.  The Diamond Dot pattern mimics quilting a little, which I dearest for cushions.  I'm thinking of adding these to the invitee room.


If you lot convey a darker sofa (like a grey or medium brown), these are a bang-up agency to lighten upwardly your room. They come upwardly inwards my 3 criterion pillow encompass sizes : 




Left to Right : 



I purpose the next inserts for the covers.  For to a greater extent than details, read my Pillow Guide, hither >

Ikea 26" Insert  ($9.99) for my 22" Pillow Covers

Ikea 20" Insert ($5.99) for my 20" Pillow Covers

Ikea Rectangle 26x16" Insert ($6.99) for my Rectangle Pillow Cover

I purpose Ikea inserts for all of the Cushion Covers inwards my store.  So, you lot tin invest inwards the inserts from Ikea (inexpensive!!) once, in addition to hence switch out covers from my store each flavor similar I do.




This is a expert event of how versatile the Cream Diamond Dot is - it looks hence fallish in addition to neutral hither amongst the Grey Ticking Stripe Runner in addition to the Farmhouse Pottery Pitcher.  Below, I've paired it amongst to a greater extent than feminine colors for a shower.


 









Block impress tea towels are hence dainty for a gift.  I'm ofttimes including 1 tied around a loaf of banana staff of life or around a bottle of wine.


Diamond Dot Runner & Napkins >





3 Responses to "Diamond Point Block Print"

  1. From understanding the 4C's to ensuring you know enough about diamond clarity and colouring and are at least a little aware of just what the difference is between a costly diamond and a cheap diamond you can ensure that you won't make any errors and spend more than you probably should. engagement rings scottsdale az

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it Sticker company Dublin Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information. engagement ring scottsdale

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel