New Production Coloring Swatches | The Novel Store

As I've mentioned inwards the final span of posts, I'm working on putting together an online store to endure business office of the blog.  I'll comport a collection of my "everyday essentials" similar the parchment newspaper sheets, cellophane bags, custom labels in addition to stationery.  I'm every minute good planning to stock "everyday entertaining" items similar hemstitch linens in addition to candles.  The products I've ordered are elegant plenty for exceptional occasions, but tin (and should!) endure for everyday use.

I've been working on my collection of color swatches that my products volition feature.  You'll endure able to guild embroidered linens, stationery, candles & custom labels inwards coordinating colors to compliment your habitation or the season.  I've gotta tell - designing the color collection was the best business office in addition to then far.  I received the coordinating collection of candles yesterday in addition to the colors were so stunning - soft in addition to sophisticated colors (even the vivid ones).

Here is what I accept in addition to then far... what produce y'all think?  Am I missing your favorite? 



The store volition endure launching inwards only a span of weeks - I can't expect for y'all to come across what I accept collected!

1 Response to "New Production Coloring Swatches | The Novel Store"

  1. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. eCommerce Store

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel