Ice Cream Amongst Hot Espresso = Affogato | My Novel Nespresso Vertuoline



I dear simple.  I dear easy.  I also dear delicious together with incredibly chic desserts.  Especially those that combine java together with H2O ice cream.  Meet, the Affogato, important "drowned" H2O ice cream.  Italy, you've done it again.

We lately hosted a duad of couples for a real easy, relaxed dinner.  It was non the typical, outdoor barbeque political party (though the grill was yet involved), but a card amongst to a greater extent than of a European flare - amongst a focus on uncomplicated together with seasonal.  We sipped on chilled rose earlier dinner, together with had grilled steaks marinated amongst rosemary, amongst a side of summertime crush together with parmesan gratin.

We served dinner outside, tardily later on black together with ready the tabular array amongst potted herbs together with lots of candles.  After, nosotros lounged on our side porch together with had affogatos for dessert.  It is the form of political party I imagine Italian people accept every black of the calendar week later on the kids larn to bed.  We enjoyed our niggling land of dolce la vita.

You mightiness recall some Christmas time, the real prissy people at Pixie together with hosted a giveaway on my blog.  Well, a duad of months agone they sent me their newest machine, the VertuoLine.  It is the machine we've all been waiting for... it brews espresso together with coffee.   As y'all tin meet from the photo, every loving cup (the java together with espresso) is brewed inwards a real magical (my technical term) agency that creates a frothy foam on top, fifty-fifty earlier adding whatever milk or cream.  The java underneath that creamy, caramel colored froth is a deep, rich brown.  I accept loved my Pixie, but I accept to say, I dear having only 1 machine on my counter that does both java together with espresso perfectly every time.
 

There is non genuinely a recipe to this, it is literally only vanilla H2O ice cream amongst hot espresso or rigid java poured over the top.


For this cup, I genuinely used a java pod.  You tin meet how rich it is.  It genuinely is only heavenly.  I recommend using the decaf espresso for tardily black parties similar ours.


I similar to serve my guests (or only myself...) the H2O ice cream inwards a mug, thence convey a mini pitcher of the espresso some to pour over the H2O ice cream.  After each bite, the H2O ice cream melts a niggling to a greater extent than together with the espresso turns into a cold, creamy drinkable treat.  The perfect grownup luxury later on a hot day. 


H5N1 prissy crumbly cookie or land of chocolate would survive a slap-up process to larn along amongst it, too. 


Visit the Nespresso site to read to a greater extent than nearly their novel VertuoLine.  Thanks Nespresso for the novel machine... it has gotten a lot of use!

3 Responses to "Ice Cream Amongst Hot Espresso = Affogato | My Novel Nespresso Vertuoline"

  1. This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: kaffebryggare siemens

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Seal Pod coffee pods

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. free IQ test

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel