Bathroom Redo | Pinterest Challenge | Inspiration For Adding Storage To A Small-Scale Bathroom


This calendar week I joined the Pinterest Challenge started past times Emily Henderson from Secrets from a Stylist (HGTV), Sherry as well as John from YoungHouseLove.com, Joey as well as Lana from JoeyandLana.com, as well as Katie as well as Jeremy from BowerPowerBlog.com.  The challenge?  Actually accomplish something you lot "Pinned" on Pinterest.  This was simply the motivation I needed to tackle our upstairs tini-tiny bathroom.

My Pinterest inspiration (originally pinned past times Better Homes & Gardens) was a modest cabinet used to concur bath goodies.  It made me rethink my options for typical bath storage.



We desperately needed storage inward this bathroom.  We had zero but a really sometime (read : gross...) medicine cabinet over the sink.  We needed room to store our "stuff" - towels, toiletries, extra can paper, cotton fiber balls, etc.  I re-purposed this cabinet that used to concur the TV (you may cry back it from our Living Room...).   Each of the 3 bins has specific contents.  One holds "His Stuff," ane holds "Her Stuff," as well as ane holds to a greater extent than of "Her Stuff."

The white towels are marriage presents purchased from Restoration Hardware - they are thence soft, highly recommended.  The bathmat is from Target.  The sail bins are from Target (you may cry back larger versions used inward my workshop/office/utility storage).  The wooden box is from Target.  The vintage Mason jars are from my Grandma's collection (that I at ane time own).

The ONLY matter I purchased for this projection is the white molding shelf - from Home Depot, $16.

BEFORE

Since I was on a strict budget for this bath ($16!), I had to job materials that I already owned.  Fortunately, I had a lot of boxes inward our basement sum of goodies leftover from our sometime household that didn't convey a habitation at the novel household yet.


The mirror, driftwood shelf as well as box (in the mirror's reflection) are all matching forest pieces from Target.  Using all 3 elements helped me to accomplish a cohesive await inward the bathroom... amongst items/materials that wouldn't typically hold upwards used inward a bathroom.  The mirror is a frame that I spray painted gilded as well as thence position a dark-brown glaze over it to practise a sophisticated look.  I beloved botanical prints as well as these ferns are a dandy selection for a bath as well as complements our light-green walls.

The shower stall inward this bath is really unattractive.  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 elementary window drapery (63") on a rod covers this oculus sore as well as adds a fresh white chemical ingredient to the bathroom.

Thanks to the Pinterest Challenge squad for inspiring me to genuinely larn something done - I'm thence glad to convey a comfy bathroom!

2 Responses to "Bathroom Redo | Pinterest Challenge | Inspiration For Adding Storage To A Small-Scale Bathroom"

  1. You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. how to pick a manual coffee grinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. moroccan furniture moroccan lamps

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel