Packing Cookies For The Post Service | Packaging & Transportation Saccharide Cookies

 Packing Tips for Mailing Cookies

Who wouldn't honey to have a box of beautifully decorated carbohydrate cookies?  Recently, I sent some boxes of cookies every bit a "Thank You" to the Lucky Magazine in addition to Black House White Market for including me inwards a recent project.

Get the recipe for the Black & White Cookies in addition to decorating tips here!

The cookies were a gift, hence I wanted to bundle them inwards a actually particular way.

I used to alive less than a mile from Paper-Source making it all to slow to run in addition to instruct whatever supplies I needed on a whim.  In fact, my brainstorming unremarkably started amongst a trip to the store.  In our novel location, Paper-Source is a 35 infinitesimal automobile ride in addition to parking disaster way, hence I am forced to live to a greater extent than creative amongst what I have.  I'm e'er upwards for a challenge.   

Packaging Cookies Challenge :

- Cookies require to rest fresh
- Branded for my business
- Simple in addition to build clean design
- Look beautiful
- Use materials from my arts and crafts closet... no purchasing new!

Maybe this challenge wasn't actually that much of a challenge... I bring a pretty extensive collection of crafting materials.  From my years of marriage in addition to termination planning, I accumulated piles of "extras" - ribbons, papers, labels, etc. from Paper Source.

Supplies

Circle Labels
I made custom labels from these 4-inch kraft newspaper circle adhesive labels from Paper-Source.  I printed my logo on the bottom one-half of each label. 

Cellophane Bags

I had these cellophane bags (large size) leftover from my ain marriage favors.  I alone role cellophane bags that are 'crunchy.'  The soft plastic bags are non every bit attractive. 


Double-Faced Satin Ribbon
I e'er bring a large collection of double-faced satin ribbon.  At paper-souce.com you lot tin instruct whatsoever colouring inwards whatsoever complete in addition to size.  I experience similar I tin brand anything expect skillful if I bring some ribbon - I fifty-fifty hold it inwards the automobile amongst a pair of pair of scissors hence I tin brand an impromptu gift out of anything.


I cutting the bags downwardly hence I didn't bring likewise much excess cellophane...



I cutting a petty slice of ribbon amongst a bird's nib on i end.


Place the ribbon on the dorsum of the adhesive label hence it centered in addition to hangs nether the type on the front end of the label. 


Fold downwardly the purse to a brace of inches higher upwards the cookies. 


Place the label amongst the ribbon on the front end of the bag. 


Flip it over in addition to flexure the label to the back.


Done.  I intend the cookies expect actually professional person in addition to volition rest fresh inwards the bag. 


You tin easily make your ain label amongst the get upwards of the cookie in addition to "made by..." or "made amongst love..." on the bottom.  Does anyone require a label made?  I'd honey to brand a template for you!


To bundle the cookies, I used :

- 5x12x8 white corrugated box from Staples
- kraft newspaper krinkles for packing
- a recipe card
- a personal note



Here is the printed recipe on a Blue Bell (Paper-Source) newspaper that matched the bluish ribbon in addition to text on the label.  I also printed my logo at the run past times of a stationery menu on which to write a personal banking concern complaint of thanks. 


I loaded the box amongst the kraft newspaper krinkles. 


The cookies went inwards next, in addition to hence the recipe menu in addition to note.  I position some other layer of kraft krinkles packing on run past times to brand certain the cookies didn't bring whatsoever room to motion around during shipping.

8 Responses to "Packing Cookies For The Post Service | Packaging & Transportation Saccharide Cookies"

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. venta de cajas de cartón para mudanzas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. car tow dublin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. towing service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. nehézgép szállítás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete
  5. custom packaging supplies Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Best Movers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Καναδά ετά

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Informative content on shipping supplies Thank you for the article!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel