House Tour | Post-Move, Pre-Decorating | Novel Addition


This has been a long fourth dimension coming.  Well, at to the lowest degree a span of weeks.  We moved inwards nigh a calendar month agone too are settled.  We've spent the final calendar month simply enjoying summertime too our novel home.  No room is close complete, but i time nosotros got unpacked nosotros simply needed a pause from.  Most of the big slice of furniture is inwards place, but nosotros direct maintain yet to actually decorate anything.  The alone room amongst anything on the walls is the our living room - likewise the alone room inwards the family that remained the same, essentially.

At or too then point, i time we've added the adjacent layer - of artwork, rugs, window treatments, decor - I'll produce a fancy, styled room past times room tour too portion resources.  For now, this is simply a quick photograph tour for those of y'all who direct maintain followed along the process.  I'm taking my fourth dimension decorating too relishing inwards the process.  I'm almost re-energized i time again too seat upwards to kickoff scouring antique stores too estate sales for those beautiful, quondam pieces that volition convey or too then individual to our novel home... almost.  : )


Welcome!  The step runner is novel too nosotros honey it - too then soft, but looks similar sisal.




I'm looking frontward to completely outfitting this room, Mike's study, this Fall.  Lots of leather, quondam rugs too layered plaids.  I intend : )


For at i time it is empty.


Old living room.


Exactly the same, but amongst fresh paint.



And novel rock too mantle.

I'm certain finding a slice of artwork for to a higher identify this drapery volition accept a while.  I'm thinking something modern amongst an antique frame?  Or perhaps 2 botanicals side past times side?  I direct maintain a big ornate aureate frame that volition larn the left, but the chair... but ask something to larn inwards it.














Sofa, chairs too ottoman are from Pottery Barn.


This carpet is going tomorrow when the sisal i arrives.  I'm really anxious to add together or too then coloring too this quondam brownish carpet is dampening my spirits.


Mudroom through the dutch door.  Everyone that comes through our abode comments nigh it - a keen conversation piece.



I'm really excited nigh this wooden mirror I found.  I'm considering adding it to the shop - anyone else ask a keen mirror?  Let me know too I'll add together it!


While most of our rooms are white (or ivory), I'm balancing it amongst woods inwards each room.  In the kitchen nosotros direct maintain the isle too the dining table.  In hither nosotros direct maintain the wooden bench too the mirror inwards the bathroom.


Where I work... too am sitting correct this minute.


D's expanse behind me.





2d Floor.


Emma's bathroom.




Emma's room.


We are nonetheless looking for a bed/headboard for her.  I volition in all probability club an upholstered i because they are too then comfy.  Any skillful resources?






Laundry Room - nonetheless ask to hang or too then shelves above.  We've actually enjoyed having it upstairs vs. inwards the basement!



The bluish bedroom.  Still debating on window treatments inwards hither - I loathe to encompass upwards the beautiful woods windows, too then I'm thinking a creamy linen roman shade?


Guest Room bathroom.  AKA, our quondam cupboard : )  The drinking glass doors too marble inwards the shower actually brand this experience luxurious - fifty-fifty though it is the world's smallest total bath.




Our bedroom!  It is allllll ivory correct now.  With white bedding.  The adjacent layer volition last lots of framed prints too artwork, eclectic side tables, lamps, etc.  I likewise direct maintain or too then accent layers for the bed coming soon.  I direct maintain to say, the all white room is really soothing too relaxing.


 I actually honey our novel bedding from pottery barn.  I intend the white on white embroidery is subtle, but simply plenty luxurious.  It reminds me of vintage european linens.



I'm nonetheless ah-ed past times our bath every fourth dimension I enter.


We are actually inwards ask of or too then window treatments inwards here, though.  : )


The drinking glass doors simply arrived a span of weeks ago.


According to Mike I direct maintain an addiction to this bath.  I simply can't assist myself.




And for a small-scale aspect at the backyard.  Please ignore the toys too bottles of bubbles lying nigh : )


These hydrangeas are exceeding all expectations.  Annabelles.  I'll produce a to a greater extent than consummate garden tour at or too then betoken - when everything fills inwards a bit.


That's all for now.  In time, I'll produce a to a greater extent than fancy tour amongst everything styled too pretty, but I simply wanted to give y'all a quick peek at everything since the move.  Now, if I could simply larn motivated to larn to the antique shop instead of the puddle this afternoon....  : )

Don't forget - the Summer Sale continues!
20% Off all orders over $50
Code : SUMMER-20


3 Responses to "House Tour | Post-Move, Pre-Decorating | Novel Addition"

  1. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. immobilie meppen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: immobilienmarkt emsland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Küchenmontage Hamburg

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel