Comment Comments - Distressing To Exit Anyone Out!


Okay... so, my sis told me that she had problem commenting on my weblog - 1 twelvemonth ago.  I never idea much virtually it until straightaway (sorry Jill).  I thought, "Maybe other readers are having problem commenting, too!?"  Turns out, I had a setting on my blogger draw concern human relationship that alone allowed registered blogger users to comment - oops!  I've made the correction... permit the commenting begin!

This alone decent photograph I had of me sitting at my computer...  it was taken three years agone - fifty-fifty earlier this weblog existed!  Isn't Mr. Darcy adorable inward this photo?  It was his outset photograph shoot - he was a picayune shy.

2 Responses to "Comment Comments - Distressing To Exit Anyone Out!"

  1. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. automatic tamper

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel