The Pillow Need | Sofa Pattern Boards

Since we've constitute our novel stuff manufacturing partners (Rightfully Sewn), I've been excited to expand my custom pillow options.  I'll proceed to add together to a greater extent than each flavor in addition to I hold back frontward to it existence a large focus of each collection moving forward.  

I larn a lot of questions almost what size pillows to role in addition to how to accommodate them.  I position together 3 pattern boards based on 3 unlike color sofa that I mean value are pretty pop - Cream (like my hearth room), Beige/Oatmeal (like our formal living room) in addition to Grey (which I don't have, but my sis does...).

The most of import size for me is the Large 22" Squares that anchor each side of the sofa.  In my (humble, wink) opinion, a 20" squares are also modest to live on on a sofa yesteryear themselves.  They postulate the larger pillows to create total it out.  I role the 20" every bit accents amongst the 22", or role the 20" inwards a chair yesteryear itself.  

In the organization above, every bit seen below inwards existent photos of our Hearth Room, I used 2 22" Large Squares on each side, thence a 20" Square + a Rectangle every bit an accent.  To simplify, you lot could also but create a 20" OR a Rectangle, you lot don't accept to accept both.


I role Ikea inserts for all of the Cushion Covers inwards my store.  So, you lot tin invest inwards the inserts from Ikea (inexpensive!!) once, in addition to thence switch out covers from my store each flavor similar I do.

Ikea 26" Insert  ($9.99) for my 22" Pillow Covers

Ikea 20" Insert ($5.99) for my 20" Pillow Covers

Ikea Rectangle 26x16" Insert ($6.99) for my Rectangle Pillow Cover











This pattern is based on a grayness sofa.  I chose 2 large 22" to anchor the corners, thence a Rectangle Spa Check Pillow inwards the center.  This organization is a to a greater extent than formal, neutral hold back perfect for those who accept a streamlined style.


This sofa is similar the ane inwards our to a greater extent than formal living room.  It is an Oatmeal Linen sofa in addition to the walls in addition to trim back are Ben Moore Carrington Beige.  It is a really warm feeling room, thence adding the blues in addition to touches of light-green experience province in addition to charming for summer.  As you lot tin encounter inwards the hearth room at the offset of this post, the same colors hold back brighter in addition to cleaner on the white/cream sofa.








Textile Swatch Collections

I've added a "Shop yesteryear Swatch" page to the online store to larn inwards easier to encounter the textiles unclose in addition to personal.  When you lot click on a swatch, you lot tin encounter each detail that is available inwards that impress - pillow covers, tea towels, napkins in addition to tabular array runners.  We are also offering physical swatches of my designs.  I'll live on adding those to the store adjacent week.  They volition include gratis shipping!

Shop yesteryear Swatch Page, hither >









1 Response to "The Pillow Need | Sofa Pattern Boards"

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. bath pillows for sale

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel