Our Principal Bath | White, Ivory, Marble, Subway, Brass & Glass



I'm doing a lilliputian behind the scenes organizing of my weblog too trying to larn everything inward order, including a novel domicile tour area.  I haven't yet given a proper tour of our Master Bathroom since our renovation/addition 2 years ago.  You've seen photos included inward the Master Bedroom Tour, but this ship service gives to a greater extent than specifics too resources for your reference.  



It is ane of my favorite rooms too plant only equally I hoped it would.  In fact, I volition belike duplicate this real bath inward whatever hereafter domicile nosotros stimulate got : )

Here are around posts I wrote spell planning too designing the bath : 


I wrote this ship service when nosotros were planning the bathroom.  I include inspiration boards, dream photos, the flooring computer programme too how nosotros got everything nosotros dreamed of to piece of job inward the infinite nosotros had.


This ship service is the worksheet I prepared for the tile layers along alongside inspiration photos.




Planning the vanity was ane of slap-up debate.  I wanted a free-standing means that fit perfectly betwixt the 2 windows.  We had 5ft, which meant a unmarried basin.  So many people told us it was a mistake. I couldn't disagree more.  I am too thus glad that nosotros stimulate got the added countertop infinite vs. squeezed inward 2 sinks.  Never ane time inward 2 years has it been an lawsuit - sharing the unmarried sink.

Cabinetry : Inset, Shaker Style Cabinets (same equally our kitchen)







Clear Powder Room Bottles : These are component of my Clear Bottle Collection, constitute here.



This special to the backsplash of the vanity was a final infinitesimal persuasion - I remember it "makes" the entire thing... too it toll no add-on coin : )







Adding lots of windows too natural calorie-free were essential to our design.  It is non that large of a bathroom, too thus the large beautiful windows actually larn inward experience luxurious too bright.  After this photo, nosotros stimulate got added roman shades without blackout liners (to all the same filter inward soft light) that are pulled downwardly during essential times.  They are pictured inward other photograph below.



I dear my tub too thus much!  When nosotros were building, I told our architect that I wanted a bathtub.  They were convinced that nosotros didn't stimulate got plenty room for a 'soaking tub.'  Nowadays, close masters are consummate alongside a half dozen ft. soaking tub that has a prominent seat inward the bath too looks beautiful but never gets used.  I wanted a tub that I wouldn't experience bad filling upwards every other day... too would fit.

I constitute the perfect lx x 32 inch Koehler tub.  It has ready clean lines too is rectangular inward shape.  I chose Biscuit to jibe our subway scheme tile too paint.





The drinking glass doors were much to a greater extent than expensive than I had anticipated.  They were the final things nosotros had to lodge for the entire house.  Since nosotros hadn't gone crazy or much over budget on anything else, I only went for it.  There were to a greater extent than cheap options, but none of them gave this exact await without to a greater extent than metallic trim back hardware.  I exercise dear them, though, too I experience similar they actually laid off the entire room.


Subway Tile : Bone alongside Matching Grout
2 Polished Nickel Rain Shower Heats




These Shower Bottles were the original argue I pattern my Clear Bottles Collection.  I couldn't imagine putting big, brightly colored, logo clad bottles inward my beautiful novel shower!


Clear Shower Bottles available inward my store, here.


In this photograph y'all tin come across the moving-picture demo frame moulding nosotros had added to the walls past times the trim back carpenter.   It was the perfect means to add together graphic symbol too a luxury experience without breaking our all white/ivory color scheme.




You tin stimulate got a tour of our Master Bedroom, here.




Walls & Trim : Benjamin Moore Navajo White Satin 

Countertops : Arabescata Veneto Marble alongside Honed Finish

Powder Room Bottles on Vanity : Available inward my Store, here.

Shower Bottles : Available inward my Store, here.

Hardware : Martha Stewart Bedford Brass from Home Depot

Sconces : Visual Comforts Vendome Rubbed Brass

Shower Walls : Biscuit Daltile Subway (Home Depot)

Shower Floor : Hampton 2" Hexagon inward Honed (The Tile Shop)

Shower Curb : MS International Grecian White inward Honed (Home Depot)

Shower Heads (we'll stimulate got two) : Danze Opulance inward Polished Nickel (build.com)



Deck & Splash Marble : MS International Grecian White inward Honed (Home Depot)

Windows : Anderson 400

Roman Shades : Roman Shades from Home Depot in Milan Feather

Floors : Hardwood Stained, Minwax Dark Walnut








4 Responses to "Our Principal Bath | White, Ivory, Marble, Subway, Brass & Glass"

  1. Very useful Post. Choose Best Quality Granite Flooring Tile and Granite slabs for kitchen

    granite for flooring india

    ReplyDelete
  2. We strive to understand our markets and our clients’ needs by making relationships that are everything to us; we connect people to their homes and to their communities. Home decorators Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. Architect Interior designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now. Bathroom Towel Racks Mississauga

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel