Photograhy 101 | My Photographic Television Set Camera | Canon Rebel T2i & Canon G11

I'm starting a novel serial on the spider web log - a form of work-in-progress-how-I'm-teaching-myself to receive got pretty photos.  I attain non claim to know everything at that topographic point is close photography, but I'm learning.  So... I idea I'd convey you lot a long for the ride alongside a behind the scenes await at what I'm doing to attain the images I post.  First off - My Cameras.

Most blogs as well as books I've read close Photography country that you lot don't withdraw a fancy photographic goggle box camera to attain attractive images.  I believe this to an extent because I worked without a DSLR (aka, fancy camera) for such a long fourth dimension as well as nevertheless produced some pretty photos.  I made it piece of occupation alongside using natural low-cal as well as favorable composition.  It worked, but it was a struggle to thus some of the things that I wanted to do.

My First : The Canon G11

The outset photographic goggle box camera I purchased (a yr as well as a one-half ago, close $500) was a Canon G11.  I pull this equally a hybrid-DSLR.  It is non merely an ordinary point-and-shoot, but it is non a full-blown DSLR.  It gives you lot the mightiness to alter all of the settings, has a pretty high character sensor as well as built inward lens.  It is non equally bulky equally a DSLR as well as is slap-up to move with.  I used this photographic goggle box camera on our honeymoon to acquire some amazing images.  In fact, when I was researching starter cameras, I learned that many 'real' photographers exercise a Canon G11 equally a move photographic goggle box camera because it has all of the functionality of a DSLR without the bulkiness or the hassle of multiple lenses.

Here is a photograph I took using the G11.  I took this on my Sun porch alongside natural low-cal that is filtered past times white curtains.

The G11 was a slap-up starting house for me to larn how to exercise the settings of a photographic goggle box camera to brand the images await good, but I struggled alongside the built inward lens for some of my nutrient photography.  I mainly struggled alongside the lack of command of focus - most point-and-shoots set the entire frame inward focus, instead of having the mightiness to focus inward on i seem of the image, which is how the human optic 'sees' things.  When I did live brand the motility to the DSLR it was a whole novel ballgame for me.  I was able to command everything I'd struggled against - beingness able to focus inward on just what I desire to focus on as well as blur the residue of the frame.

My Second : The Canon Rebel T2i alongside 50mm f1.8 Lens

Just this past times Fall I made the motility from a Canon G11 to a DSLR, the Canon T2i (about $700+lenses).  I entirely receive got 1 lens for it thus far - a 50mm f/1.8 (about $100).  The 50mm lens is known to live the most natural 'human' optic lens.  It is what allows you lot to focus on i detail share of the frame as well as and thus gives you lot the the mightiness to command the focus.  You tin ship away ready it it shallowly or deeply from the object on which you lot receive got it focused.  

I've learned that the term for this lawsuit - the focus on an object (or objects) alongside a blurred background of foreground is called bokah.  So, straight off you lot know what I'm talking close when I beak close the bokah.

This photograph is a skilful lawsuit of my focused inward on an object, as well as thus the residue of the photograph is blurred.

It is an appealing ikon for our eyes to await at because it tells us where to focus - the bowl of eggs - as well as tells our brains to set all of the other objects secondary.

Those secondary objects are important, though, because they assistance to tell the storey of the photo.  If the plate as well as bloom inward the background were also inward focus, they would live fighting for our attention.  With the blurred background, it helps us to naturally focus inward on the eggs, as well as thus 'see' the other objects equally sensory objects to receive got it subconsciously. 

As you lot tin ship away see, the background objects inward the muffin photograph are non equally blurred, making them to a greater extent than of a distraction. 

3 Responses to "Photograhy 101 | My Photographic Television Set Camera | Canon Rebel T2i & Canon G11"

  1. Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! www.oskuleinonenphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. AX Pro Alarms

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic.’-;.’ webpage

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel