New Add-On To Our Household | Driving Me Nuts... Ane Ask Your Help!


 We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help! 

We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood, had cracking curb appeal as well as enormous potential.  As I've mentioned a yard times before, nosotros programme on doing a substantial improver to brand the domicile bigger as well as to a greater extent than open.  We're inwards the procedure of coming together with architects as well as contractors inwards our expanse as well as starting to actually mean value virtually what nosotros desire the improver to await like, experience similar as well as how nosotros desire it to portion to arrange our lives.

I'm discovering that at that topographic point are thence many things to consider.  It seems similar in ane lawsuit I bring a expert vision of what I desire it to await like, I regard a photograph of approximately other interior as well as I alter my hear completely.  The large fighting is whether to exercise it opened upwards as well as airy (think Barefoot Contessa's barn) or cozy as well as warm (think woods paneled room, rock fireplace hearth room with large leather chairs).  I'd dearest to honor a agency to exercise both... perhaps opened upwards flooring programme with warm as well as cozy finishing.

I was thence amazed at the cracking ideas offered upwards terminal calendar week on recommendations for our bedroom, that I am immediately seeking your advice on this giant project.  Any tips y'all bring on doing an improver - are at that topographic point things y'all want y'all would've thought virtually when y'all did your house?

I've been doing a petty sketching on my figurer of diverse layouts.  By the way, this is my exam for architects as well as contractors when we're interviewing them - I demo them my sketched ideas.  I desire to regard how frightened they are past times a customer that has many ideas as well as wants to last very, very involved : )

Here is what our job solid looks similar immediately :

If y'all are novel to the blog, y'all tin regard photos of our job solid hither : http://www.jennysteffens.com/housetour.html

And hither is what my vision (for the moment...) is : 


As y'all tin see, we'll last refinishing the existing garage infinite into a invitee suite with amount lavatory attached (an thought from our neighbor's home!) as well as adding an attached 2-car garage.  We'd also similar to extend the lobby expanse past times 3-4 feet thence the entrance is to a greater extent than open.  We'll add together a 12 human foot improver as well as combine the existing dining as well as kitchen areas into the novel portion to exercise ane large room with designated areas for kitchen, dining as well as family/tv.  
  We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help!

I'm envisioning a middle rock fireplace with a tabular array (either long or circular - depending on the day/occasion) as well as french doors on either side opening upwards the patio.  I dearest this photograph from For The Love Of Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 House - her cozy tabular array inwards forepart of the burn downward has been my principal signal of inspiration.  You must see her blog... the entire job solid is stunning.   She blends low-cal as well as opened upwards with cozy perfectly.  Our kitchen volition bring rattling similar finishings (I think) - painted cabinets with marble countertops. However, our room volition last quite a flake larger as well as to a greater extent than open, thence I desire to last certain I'll last able to exercise that same cozy factor...?

Notice how her ceiling is normal height.  Our ceilings volition last 8ft because that is what they are inwards the balance of the job solid as well as nosotros volition last adding rooms inwards a higher identify as well as a basement below... so, I exercise know that nosotros volition non bring the grand vaulted ceiling await inwards our novel addition.  I would similar to add together the beadboard ceiling as well as beams, though to add together approximately involvement as well as breakup the large room (which volition cease upwards beingness 28ft x 22ft).  Any other ideas are welcome!

Here are other inspiration photos I've gathered... I'm keeping them inwards this Pinterest board.  If y'all honor something y'all mean value I'll like, pivot it as well as add together the #tag #JennysNewAddition

 We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help!

BHG.com

I dearest this kitchen.  The stained woods island, marble as well as painted cabinets remind me a lot of my sister's kitchen - all of the things I love.   I mean value the woods adds approximately of that 'cozy' factor.

 We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help! 
houzz.com 

Open.  Our seating expanse would non last nearly this size.  I'm picturing ii over-sized loveseats facing each other with a large ottoman inwards the middle. 

 We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help! 

 PhoebeHoward.net

 We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help! 

PhoebeHoward.net 

Me, beingness the symmetrical-all-lined-up nut that I am, loves this kitchen.  
Long island, long table.  Perfect build clean design, exactly non cold.

 We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help! 

And then... I dearest this warmer tone.  Is it likewise refined?  Do y'all moving painting it with a cozy sitting area?  Not sure!

 We purchased our novel job solid because it was inwards our favorite neighborhood New Addition to our House | Driving me nuts... I need your help! 

Love all of the finishings hither - I volition definitely last keeping my brass pulls for the kitchen.   I shared this photograph terminal twelvemonth as well as it is even thence alongside my favorites... I guess that is the test!

Here are things I need your assist on :

Mudroom?  
Pantry?
Storage ideas?
Desk spot inwards the kitchen?  Built in?
Layout - should their last to a greater extent than separation?

Please portion links as well as ideas - or links to your ain pinterest boards!

8 Responses to "New Add-On To Our Household | Driving Me Nuts... Ane Ask Your Help!"

  1. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    Cash for Cars Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Driving school near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Junk Car Removals have been offering services across Brisbane regions, including Inner Brisbane, Northern Regions, Southern part, Eastern Suburbs, Western Region, Ipswich, Logan City, Gold Coast and surrounding areas.
    Top cash for cars is the right company when it comes to selling a car fast and quickly 0483-333-444 Cash For Cars Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. driving instructor

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this time, excellent artwork i just as well as a lot of uninspiring lingo: A true electric utility van (EV, just for Electric utility Vehicle) new jeep listings in San Diego is free of petroleum generator like reassurance, in order that you really are dependent relating to the electric battery needing sufficiently command to make sure you help you just where it's good to set off. All the Nissan Leaf certainly is the best-known (and best) electric utility van

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Rightly, this article that I've been served for therefore long. I want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has the same topic together with your article. Thanks for the ton of valuable help, nice share. körkortsteori

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author. oxford driving schools

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel