Home : How To Brand A Pillow Example (Without A Zipper, Inward Ten Minutes)

How to Make a Pillow Case
without a zipper, inwards x minutes
As I confessed inwards my "Fresh Face for Spring" post, I similar to supersede my pillow cases inwards our living room every season.  As yous mightiness imagine, this could become quite expensive.  Yes, it could.  But non for me.  This Spring I made 2 cases for our living room out of 1/2 yard of cloth ($15) without whatever zippers or buttons.  The entire projection took me xx minutes for 2 pillows.  They completely transformed our living room from the nighttime days of Winter.  I encourage yous to endeavour it!  And thence yous genuinely do... Here's the DIY template I designed for yous :
 

I made 2 versions - 1 alongside horizontal strips too 1 alongside vertical.


Measure the cloth thence it 8 inches longer that twice the width.


And 1 inch longer than the length.



Fold dorsum 2 inches on each side - cloth correct side down. 


Now, flip the cloth correct side up.  You'll sew together the pillow within out, thence inverse it.


Be certain to press all of the seams- past times the way, I honey my Rowenta iron.  They are the best.


Sew the 2 side seams.

5 Responses to "Home : How To Brand A Pillow Example (Without A Zipper, Inward Ten Minutes)"

  1. You invest so much time, energy, and money into buying a mattress. So why not the same interest in buying your pillows? click to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, i like to live in a condominium specially on the higher floors because the view is amazing. check this site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will right away snatch your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks. british shorthair for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. This web page may be a walk-through you discover the details you wanted concerning this and didn’t know who to inquire about. Glimpse here, and you’ll certainly discover it. Locksmith London

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really should be a part of a contest first of the most effective blogs over the internet. I am going to suggest this blog! best thrillers on netflix and hulu

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel