Our Marriage Ceremony Invitations | Seaside Bound...


 
We're getting educate to provide to Seaside for the commencement fourth dimension since our wedding!  So, ii together with a one-half years after our wedding, I idea this would live a perfect fourth dimension to portion our stationery.  Also, my Aunt Lisa asked me if I had a photograph of our invitations she could portion amongst a friend together with I realized I had never posted them on the blog.  

And... if yous haven't noticed, I've been away from the weblog this/last calendar week because I've been spending every extra instant working on our bathroom.  We're working on a picayune freshening upwards inward the upstairs bath that I'll portion after on this week.  So, this post is buying my a picayune fourth dimension until the bath is educate to photograph!


Our marriage ceremony colors were a pulverization blue, ivory together with pale grey.  I designed all of our newspaper products myself together with had them printed on Paper-Source papers at a local offset printing company.   

The fonts are : 
Copperplate Light for the text
Currency iv our names
Freebooter for the script


The backs of each slice was printed inward pale blueish stripes - I idea it was a fun, but classic agency to add together a exceptional detail.


 Instead of a classic reception card, nosotros included this picayune blueish carte du jour that was smaller than a work organisation card.

This is our relieve the engagement that was printed on silk linen stuff paper.  I printed these on my ain printer hence made it real thick yesteryear mounting it on ii pieces of cardstock amongst my Zyron sticker machine, only every bit I did for Emma's Birthday Invitations.


We likewise included this map carte du jour inward the Save The Date to help everyone grasp the town of Seaside.  If you've never heard of Seaside, it is the most charming resort town that was designed to live a "classic modest town" built correct on the beach - the cottages (you tin rent!) are all beautiful together with lined upwards on sentry debate clad streets.  Here is what I wrote nigh Seaside piece nosotros were planning our wedding.

 
You tin run across the texture of the newspaper nosotros used - it is Paper-Source Luxe cardstock.



These are photos of our gift bags nosotros had for all of our guests.  (photo, claireryser.com)

(photo, claireryser.com)

The contents included an itinerary, mini prosecco bottles, cookies together with snack mix.   For to a greater extent than details on the bags, watch this post.

Here are a duet of details of our marriage ceremony :

(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)



(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)

(photo, claireryser.com)


Here are all of the photos from our marriage ceremony : Our Wedding inward Seaside, Fl.

1 Response to "Our Marriage Ceremony Invitations | Seaside Bound..."

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. proposal planner sydney

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel