Stonyfield OP Organic Protein Smoothies...Perfect for On-the-Go Lifestyles! #stonyfieldblogger

I'm very excited to be a part of Stonyfield's Clean Plate Club! I truly love their delicious, organic yogurt products…so I’m thrilled to be featuring them here at moving forward. Today, I wanted to share one of their new products with you: delicious and convenient OP organic high-protein smoothies! If you’re like me, you’re always go-go-go busy. I’m always on the lookout for healthy options for food to take to the office for breakfast…or an on-the-go snack when I’m out running weekend errands. Enter Stonyfield OP high-protein smoothies! These refrigerated ready-to-drink smoothies come in three great flavors: vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. Simply give the bottle a quick shake, twist off the lid, and enjoy.
Each great-tasting OP smoothie makes a fast breakfast or snack – and it helps save me from snacks in the office vending machine! These creamy smoothies are organic and gluten free…and they contain 15 grams of filling organic protein. I enjoyed having these smoothies at my desk for breakfast, along with a piece of fruit. This combo provided me with plenty of energy to get through the morning, and I stayed full until lunch. Each 10-ounce OP high-protein smoothie has between 180 and 200 calories and just 2 grams of fat. All three flavors are delish, but we especially loved the strawberry flavor. It’s sweetly tart and very easy to drink!
I also froze one of these OP smoothies during my 30-minute after-work walk one afternoon. When I came back inside, it was perfectly chilled. This rich and creamy smoothie was a great way to refuel after my walk while I prepped our dinner…and it kept me from reaching into my snack basket. Score one for OP! To find these OP high-protein smoothies near you, visit Stonyfield’s convenient online Store Locator.
Disclosure: Stonyfield provided me with samples of OP high-protein smoothies to facilitate this article. All opinions expressed are solely my own.

1 Response to "Stonyfield OP Organic Protein Smoothies...Perfect for On-the-Go Lifestyles! #stonyfieldblogger"

  1. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done stores that sell American made products

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel