My Premier Video Blog Post: Weeknight Pizza & Salad Courtesy of Foodbuzz and Newman's Own

I came home two weeks ago to find a rather large box sitting in my living room. Michael told me that it had arrived for me earlier that afternoon. I wasn't expecting a package, but was very excited when I saw Foodbuzz's address on the box! I had submitted proposals for several of their Tastemaker programs, and I was hoping that one of them had been accepted. When I opened the box, I literally squealed with delight. had been selected to create a video blog post featuring Newman's Own food products in a recipe that could be prepared in less than 30 minutes!

The box contained three jars of Newman's Own pasta sauce, three bottles of their yummy salad dressing, two coupons for free Newman's Own pizza, and my very own Flip HD camera to shoot my video! My first task was to decide what to cook...and how to do it in the most creative way possible. I've been making a salad for the past few years that uses Newman's Own Lighten Up! Raspberry and Walnut Dressing, so I decided that would be on the menu. I figured that making something I was very familiar with would be less stressful. And what goes better with salad than a delicious pizza? I decided to add a few fun ingredients to a Newman's Own Thin & Crispy Four Cheese Pizza.


Now that I had decided WHAT to cook, I had to figure out the rest of the details. Enter my very talented family! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law have a large, well-lit kitchen in their house...and they graciously offered to let me use it to shoot the video. My sister-in-law has excellent taste and created a gorgeous and colorful set for me, and my brother-in-law did a fantastic job manning the Flip HD camera. Michael got into the act as well...he provided excellent, creative suggestions and feedback during the post-production phase of the project. It was definitely a team effort, and I'm so grateful for all their assistance!!

And now? I'm proud to present 's premier video blog post, courtesy of Foodbuzz and Newman's Own:


I hope that you enjoyed putting a name and a voice to my ramblings in here, and that you'll give my salad and pizza creations a try very soon! The salad is a great combo of flavors: sweet and tangy dressing, tart strawberries, creamy and salty feta, and sweet and crunchy pecans. This salad is a staple at Casa Garcia...we eat it at least once a week. This was my first time to try Newman's Own frozen pizza, and I was very impressed with the quality. It came out crispy and perfect after just 10 minutes in the oven! The best part? This meal is on the table faster than you can have pizza delivered, and you get to choose exactly what toppings you want.

While you're here, I hope you'll take a minute to scroll down to the next post and enter my Pillsbury Bake-Off prize pack giveaway!! The Poppin' Fresh apron in the prize pack is adorable...and the recipes in the little cookbook look amazing. All of them are quick-to-make because they feature Pillsbury convenience products...

Disclosure: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Newman's Own food products and  a Flip HD camera in order to create this video.

18 Responses to "My Premier Video Blog Post: Weeknight Pizza & Salad Courtesy of Foodbuzz and Newman's Own"

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. miami video production

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. hypnosis subliminal downloads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! batteria amc prezzo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    all natural frozen pizza

    ReplyDelete
  5. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. youtube to mp3 online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks youtube to mp3 online

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work noodle salad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. https://penzu.com/p/a4117be2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. singapore waterway point food

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. https://medium.com/@vietnamese.salad/vietnamese-food-delivery-12ce48959d70?postPublishedType=initial

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. vietnamese food singapore

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. vietnamese food

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... vietnamese salad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. best vietnamese salad to buy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. best vietnamese food singapore

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. vietnamese food to buy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. best vietnamese food in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a wonderful post, I am very happy to read this article. As a Professional Child Psychologist in India, we have the Best Child Psychology Problem Solution for wide range of issues and disorders that affect Children. child psychologist in india

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel