Herb Pots | Zinc Spray Pigment | Diy Project

 I needed a footling Spring pick-me-up this week.... so, I pose together to a greater extent than or less large indoor potted herbs.

I bought the basic terra cotta pots Lowe's for $6 each in addition to sprayed them alongside this grey, flat, zinc spray paint.  It gave the pots a soft, powdery greyness texture in addition to color.

I planted basil, rosemary in addition to thyme - all of my favorites... I produce require to produce a pair to a greater extent than for apartment foliage parsley in addition to chives, too.


1 Response to "Herb Pots | Zinc Spray Pigment | Diy Project"

  1. Great share! I like this post 👍. I was searching over the search engines and found your blog post. I like the way of your write. Thanks for sharing Interesting & valuable information keep doing it 😊. Find the Best Zinc Spray Paint Supplier in UAE

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel